18: "Since when do you care about me?"

Hoseok had finally left home, leaving a extremely quiet and thoughtless Yoongi thinking on his bed.

The short male sat on the bed sheets trying to process what had just happened between him and Hoseok a couple of hours ago.

He fell backwards on his back, landing on the matress. A smile creeping up on his features as closed his eyes. The thought of the other male gives him a funny feeling in his stomach. The events of this morning kept replaying in his mind over and over again.

-

"What?"

"I like you." Yoongi wanted to scream. He knew this before it just felt nice hearing it. Yoongi only smiled coming to realize maybe liking Hoseok wouldn't be that bad either.

"Hoseok" He hesitated a bit for what he was about to say. "I like you too."

-

The male let out a huge sigh, giggling slightly. The excitement caused him to start ruffling in his bed like crazy.

The male stopped fanboying and sat up. For some reason a sudden memory of him and hoseok had hit him.

When they were at the store.

-

He saw that Hoseok had already tried on the pants and was going for his shirt. He took it off revealing his bare upper body. Yoongi blushed at the sight but the stopping when he had realized that the younger had blue and purple spots decorating his body.

Yoongi squinted to try and get a better look. He saw Hoseok trailing his hands up and down the purple and blue spots and winced at everytime he felt the stinging pain from them. Yoongi then trailed his eyes up to hoseoks face. He had the biggest frown on his face.

"What?! Has the sun stop shining?"

-

" I think this is something i should be worrying about..." He said to himself. He sat there for few seconds before leaning over to the bedside table and reaching for his phone.

Me:
Hoseok, come over tm??

Hoseok:
Sure, after school?

Me:
Okay, i'll see you tommorow then.

Hoseok:
Okay bye:)

The male sighed at the messages and at Hoseok's little smiley face.

"Whats going on with you hoseok.." Yoongi breathed out as he put his phone down, left his room to go have a word with his mom.

-

*SMACK*

The Young male had received a harsh slap to the cheek when he arrived home that morning.
But he thought his foster father would have done something about it and his foster mom  would have just sat there and watched, per usual.

But he didn't expect it to be the other way around, but the old man was still sleeping.

"You had me worried sick i thought something had happened to you." She said bitterly.

"Since when do you care about me?" The Younger said staring at the ground.

"I don't, we don't need social services here charging us for and unsupervised child, but luckily you'll be eighteen soon and your father and I wont have to take care of your sorry ass anymore." The women spat. Literally.

"He's not my father...and your not my mother either..."

*SMACK*

"Well guess what? For the time being we are. Get out of my sight, you piece of shit."

Hoseok's eyes went from staring at the floor, to glaring at his step mom till he finally decided to turn aroud and head to his room.

He made the turn to his room and slammed his door, locking it. Looking in  the mirror he realized he was bleeding from his nose and his cheek had already started to bruise.

"aah, that little bitch!" He whisper yelled. Ge grabbed a paper towel and began to wipe his nose.

-

"Mom."

Mrs. Min looked up at her son. She saw fear and worry in his eyes.

"Honey is everything okay?"

"I dont know."

"Well, Come sit."

Yoongi slowly walked to the chair next to his mom and sat in it looking straight at her.

"So? Is everything alright?"

"Mom, promise not to hate?" Yoongi started to worry Mrs.Min. She put on a more serious expression than before.

"Yoongi there nothing you can do to get me to hate you, Yoongi what did you do?"

Yoongi took at deel breath in before making his final decision.

"I like men."

___________________________
a/n:

sorry for not updating in 19384 Years.

Word Count: 722