10: "Ready For Day Two?"

Hoseok had woken up to the dreadful sound of his alarm. Wishing it could just shut up already, but he cant escape it. He wakes up extra early.

For certainly reasons.

It's currently Sunday 4:55 am. Hoseok sat up on his bed, feeling a pounding pain in his head.
He picked up his phone and had searched for the only contact that mattered right now.

   Me:
Do u wanna do some
something today?

Yoongz🌧
like?

   Me:
I dont know? I took u some where yesterday. You choose today...

Yoongz🌧
I dont really go anywhere "fun"

Me:
Do i really have to choose?

Yoongz🌧
The mall?

Me:
Ok then, ill pick you up at 7:00?

Yoongz🌧
No

Me:
Why?

Yoongz🌧
Thats to early, how about....3:00
PM. When i actually decide to
get up.

Me:
Yoongi its about to be 5:00 AM
Im not picking you up that late...

Yoongz🌧
Yea your disrupting me and my
sleep, now shoo

Me:
Fine go back to sleep but im coming at  7:30
You better be ready or ill come pull
you out of your own house.

Yoongz🌧
Fine.

____________________

Hoseok hopped out of bed and started to get ready.

You maybe be asking why is he getting ready so early? I think it's pretty obvious why. He doesn't want to leave af the same time his foster parents wake up because they'd probably stop him from leaving the house.

He got his his car keys and very quietly walked out of his room and out the front door.

He walked to his car and turned on the engine and as soon as the car started he left his drive and off to anywhere.

~

7:01 AM

Hoseok had stopped by a random 24 hour shop he had saw and bought breakfast, along with a drink. He the had drive off to a random cliff, that you'd see in a movie where that cheesy couple sits there and makes out for a really long time.

But Hoseok was alone. Alone and eating a breakfast bagel along with a random bottle of juice.

He felt at peace.

Just sitting and watching the sun rise was all he needed right now.

He was just thinking to himself like normal. He was going to turn 18 soon, so thag meant he can finally leave those pieces of shit behind and never have to see them again.

But he was also thinking, of course about yoongi. Why wouldn't he be am i right. He doesn't know he couldn't stop thinking of him i guess he was just excited to see him again.

He then checked the time to see that it was finally time to get Yoongi.

~

The younger pulled up at the elders driveway and texted him to let him know he was there.

He wanted to honk the horn but didnt want to wake up the ither neighbors who were most likely asleep.

The blonde had finally come out of his home and into Hoseoks car.

"You ready for day two?" Hoseok said with a wide smile on his face.

"Sure..." The elder said weekly. Maybe he was still tired.

To Yoongi the car ride had felt like as if it were lasting forever. He decided to sit back and close his eyes again and just wait for  the ride to end.
Till he felt himself shoot forwards, giving him a little shock.

"Now more sleeping or i'll hit the breaks again" The younger warned, and Yoongi let out a groan.

"Im tired and where are we i thought you said we were going to the mall..."

"We are. Im just taking the longer way."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok with a but if disbelief.

"Your not kidnapping, right?"

"What?! No! Why would i do that?" The black haired mail whined, a little offended.

Yoongi just shrugged and the car ride
continued in a comfortable silence.

~

They had finally arrived to there destination. They entered the place and Yoongi had already started to complain.

"Hoseok, why are we here? Couldnt we had just gone to eachother houses like normal friends do and im hungry."

Hoseok sighed in annoyance, He opened his mouth to speak but felt Yoongi's arm rap around his as he got closer to his ear.

"Hoseokie, im hungry~"

That sentence sent shivers down the youngers spine, as he had began to turn bright red at the nickname the elder gave him.

"Your hungry?"

"Yes. Buy me food and ill stop complaining for the rest of the time we are here, please? I didnt bring money." Hoseok sighed in defeat. He feels like a parent, dragging there kid places where they didn't want to go.

They stopped by the food court picking up food for Yoongi to eat.

"Are you sure you don't want any?"

"No, i ate earlier."

"Alright then, more for me"

Yoongi ate his food like as if he hadn't eaten in forever. He ate the food in the blink of an eye.

"Are you done?" Hoseok said impatiently.

"Yea, lets go..."

"Remember, no complaining... and also since were here maybe we can do something about that outfit of your... maybe change it up a little."

Hoseok kept walking with a slight smirk on his face. Knowing how the blonde would react.

and you can just see the terror in Yoongi's eyes.

_________________
a/n

Im trying to update as much as i can so please bare with me
bc i just started up with basketball season.

But i hope you like the very messy chapter
i think i have a pretty good idea for what the next chapter holds:))
Bye!!

Word Count: 945