15: "So Your Jung Hoseok?"

The light of the sun had entered the room both males were in.

As the light shone in the black haired males face, he started to flutter his eyes open. He was about to get up till he felt something on his chest.

He smiled when he looked down. There laid Yoongi, in his arms and his head on Hoseoks chest. He slowly began to slip Yoongi's out of his grip and started to get up.

He sat on the side of the bed ran his hands through his messy hair and quickly stretching.

He took one more look at the shorter male that laid next to where he sat. Hoseok thought he looked adorable his cheeks were being squished against the matress he laid on making him look extra cute.

He smiled as he put a hand on the blonde's cheek, rubbing his thumb against.

He removed his from Yoongi's cheek and tucked the him in to the blanket, and left the room.

-

Hoseok headed down stairs to check the time.

7:38AM

Classes started at 7:00, and they were supposed to catch the train at 6:35.

"Fuck" Hoseok said under his breathe. He rushed to the kitchen almost slipping till he immediately stopped in place when he saw a women drinking coffee at the dining table. She looked Hoseok in the eyes, along with raising her eyebrow.

It finally came to Hoseok to who this women was. He bows before saying anything.

"I-im sorry Mrs.Min i didnt know you wer-" Mrs. Min put her hand up, signaling for Hoseok to save it. She started to speak.

"So, your Jung Hoseok?" Hoseok nodded hesitantly.

"I am, did Yoongi mention me to you?"

"Did he mention me to you? He's been talking about you for the past three days. Made me a bit suspicious." She said lighty scratching her chin, Hoseok felt butterflies in his stomach. Dying to ask her a question.

"Umm Mrs. Min?" She nodded "You~ didnt happen to see me and Yoongi upstairs did you?"

"Did I?" She said pulling out here phone. She showed the phone to the boy standing infront of her.

It showed, two boys laying together, asleep while they holding each other in there embrace. Hoseok can feel getting extremely hot.

"I-I can explai-"

"Isnt it adorable!" She sqeeled.

"W-what?" He said in full on confusion.

"All these years the idiot has been telling me he's straight. Did you think i ever believed it? He's never talked to me about girls nor has he ever dated one!" She exclaimed. Hoseok calming down a bit.

He didnt think this be the reaction he'd get from Yoongi's mom. It kinda scared him actually.

"I first i thought he was jusg being anti social, but finally realized it more than i should have when he talked about you." She looked the boy up and down real quick, before grinning and raising and eyebrow, Hoseok caught up on what she meant and immediately spoke up.

"Oh Yoongi, i dont think he-"

"Yes, Yes he does. He may not say it but he sure does show it."

"But he told me he wasnt into-"

*Flashback*

Yoongi then grabbed hoseok's face and had smashed there lips together.

Hoseok, a little shocked at the action, but then simply started melting into Yoongi's soft lips.

He dragged his hands down to the shorters waist, as Yoongi kept his hands on the black haired males cheeks, soon then dropping them to his neck deepening the kiss.

There lips moved perfectly in sync. Hoseok licked Yoongi's bottom lip to get him to open his mouth, which he did and slipped his tongue in the blonde's mouth. Exploring it.

Then reality had Yoongi. Harder than it intended to.

He opened his eyes and had separated the kiss. He doesn't know what he was thinking, he didn't what he was doing.

-

"Well.. Im sorry. Is there anyway, i could make it up to you?"

Yoongi smirked as he looked down. Hoseok was still looking for an answer, he opened his mouth to say something till Yoongi brought himself to Hoseoks lap straddling him. Hoseok eyes widened, he was speechless at the moment. I guess he didnt know Yoongi was drunk, huh?

"Y-yoon-"

Hoseok sentence was interrupted by soft lips on his. Hoseok at first was shocked his eyes still wide, but he slowly fell into the kiss. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the youngers neck as he kept Yoongi in place holding him by his waist.

Yoongi slipped his tounge into Hoseoks mouth. Running it all around. He grinded himself on the male and slowly leaned him backwards till his back met the bed sheets.

The blonde harshly sucked on Hoseoks bottom lip and soon went down to jawline pecking it a bit and then down to his neck. Sucking on it and leaving dark purple marks.

"Yoongi~"

Hoseok breathed out, almost not being able to say a word. He let out shaky breaths.

"Hmmm~?" Yoongi hummed.

*End*

"He's told me he's not gay" He said under his breathe.

"You'd never know maybe you should ask him, also Hoseok your allowed to stay here for the day. I already called in for you two."

"Why? Did they not ask if your my parent? What if he finds out." Hoseok stated in pure fear.

"He? Well its ok because i called in saying you were sick."

"Oh, thank you, and "he" is my step father he is a strict, strict man."

The Younger thought he could get used to Yoongi's mother she seemed very nice and open about the thought of Yoongi being gay. It made Hoseok happy.

"Is Yoongi still asleep?"

"Umm yes he is, should i wake him?"

"No, sit i wanna get to know you better. You know just in case." She grinned brightly. It rubbing off on Hoseok as he sat down in excitement.

____________________
a/n

So Mrs. Min is in the story now.

Also thank SOOOOO MUCH FOR 5K READS!!!

For some it may not be alot but for my first book its alot, so thank you to anyone to whoever likes this story bc you make me stay motivated.

And finally, what ya'll think abt armypedia bc literally found 4 qr codes in one morning.
Tryna trade codes? Lemme know

BYE!!!

Word Count: 1060