24: "W-Why would you do this to me..."

11 Years ago

"If you won't listen i'll make you listen!" The man yelled, dragging the boy up the stairs in anger. Having the boys small wrists in his hands holding them firmly and hard making them go red.

"P-please! Please don't put me in there a-again, please!" The boy cried in fear. It definitely wasn't the first time he was locked in a dark cramped closet. That would explain why the boy is claustrophobic.

The man yanked the boy who refused to use his legs and pulled his hair a few times before finally reaching the dreadful room. The man opened the door throwing the boy inside.

The little one turned as fast as he could and tried to get out but the door had already been shut and then heard the lock. He sobbed even more, banging the door and screaming for someone to let him out.

"Let me out!! Let me out!" Is all that was heard through the house. Choked sobs and pleads. The darkness of the closet was terrifying to the young boy. The man told the young boy frightening things about the closet. "Somethings going to make sure you don't come out of there alive Hoseok." He heard from the other side of the door.

He said the same things every single time and the boy fell for it everytime. He felt blind in there, no source of light and the man on the other side would bang on the door to scare the boy. "Please! Let me out! Let me out!!"

The little boy banged and kicked the door harder and harder by the minute. At time the cruel man would leave the boy in there for hours and hours, to leave him to starve and get dehydrated.

what a poor young soul.

9:48 PM

"Y-Yoongi...p-please let me out.." He softly cried.

Its been 5 hours and the elder boy and his mother have yet to return home. Hoseok having terrible flashbacks, he felt paralyzed. Couldn't move, couldn't bring himself to open the door. He felt that someone would punish him for leaving without consent because he would know.

He softly cried and quiet sobs left the boys lips, warm tears rolling down his cheek. His forhead against the door as he sat on the floor of the cramped room, the tightness of it made him feel scared like the walls were closing on him.

"Yoongi, w-why are you doing this to m-me..."

The boy heard muffled noises coming from down stairs, causing him to sob even more.

"Let me out, p-please." He softly knocked a couple more times before breaking down again.

"Yoongi, i'll be back, I need to drop of these files and this hardrive at the office for the business trip next week." The boy hummed as he set bags down on the table in the kitchen, organizing some groceries they bought.

The trip was longer than usual, after they bought Yoongi's...necessities, they went out to eat at a fast food restaurant, went to the grocery store and got caught up in traffic.

Once the blonde boy was done he walked to the living room and sat down on the couch he scrolled on his phone. He looked up and just looked around before his eyes focused on something. Hoseok jacket and phone were still on the couch his eye brows furrowed and in that moment the realization finally hit him. Yoongi finally began hearing the soft knocks coming from up stairs.

He shot up and rushed up the stairs and ran to the door the other was inside of. He opened the door finding Hoseok who had puffy cheeks, blood shot eyes and sniffling like a child. He looked up at Yoongi before completely loosing it again and started sobbing.

"W-why did you do this to me."

Yoongi got on his knees falling to the ground and wrapped his arms around the boy, the other doing the same and sobbed on his shoulder. Yoongi could feel him trembling in his arms. "Hoseok I-Im so so sorry. Im so sorry." His voics came out shakey and quiet. He felt guilty, so so very guilty.

He didn't know the reason for Hoseok's crying but he could it was from one of his traumatic life "at home" situations. "Please forgive, I-Im sorry."

Hoseok lifted his head from the boys shoulder and looked him in the eye's it was still pretty dark in the house it being night time and the only light coming from the living room and kitchen downstairs.

But Yoongi could see the little glimmer in Hoseok's eye's. He could feel the other leaning, but he decided to close the gap first. The kiss was different. It was softer and more passionate. It was a slow kiss and it was perfect and sweet.

There soft lips moved perfectly together. Hoseoks hands on Yoongi's hips and the other cupped his cheek with his cold but soft hands. Hoseok pulled away first, leaning his forhead against Yoongi's as they gasped for air.

"Im sorry...Im so sorry I completely forgot you were still in the closet."

Hoseok chuckled before standing up. "Yeah, Yeah I get it and your forgiven. But I better get going-"

"No!" He blurted and grabbed the boys wrist. Hoseok looked at him as he stood there with wide eyes. Yoongi gulped before speaking again. "Stay with me tonight." The boys breath hitched, not knowing if he was saying what he thought he was saying.

"Yoongi, if your implying that we-"

"Yes, that's exactly what im implying." Hoseok sighed grabbing the others small hand and holding tight before speaking again. "You don't think it's a bit, soon?"

"I don't care. My mom's not gonna be home for a while..."

Hoseok smiled before walking up to the short male and picking him up by his thighs and Yoongi kissed him as he wrapped his legs around his waist and was carried to the bedroom.

_

Isa about to go down.

Btw the whole concept of the project is literally long gone now.