19: "You Dont Hate Me?"

"I like men." The boy said openly and loud enough for his mom to hear, but Mrs.Min didn't say a word.

She just kept siping on her coffee.

The silence that invaded the air, it was suffocating. He decided to break the silence that was scaring him.

"umm, mom?"

"o-oh," She cleared her throat and turned towards the Boy in-front of her before she began to speak. "aww Yoongi thats alright! Come here!" She said in the most sarcastic tone ever. She pulled Yoongi into a tight hug. The male not hugging back who was in pure confusion.

"Wait, why did you say like that?" He pulled away from his mom who obviously was trying to hold back laughter.

"Oh Yoongi, My sweet, little soft Yoongi. Does it look like I was born yesterday?" Yoongi cringed at the nicknames, but then looked at his mother in the eye's, remaining confused.

"I knew this long before you probably did." The Boys eye's widened. How could she known that?

"B-but i haven't even officially told Jimin and Jungkook?! How could you have possibly  known that!"

"Observations honey, observations."

"Am i that obvious"

She nodded while taking another sip from her mug. Yoongi feeling his face go warm as his mother stated the facts. He groaned at the embarrassment, till he looked back up at his mother.

"a-and your ok with it? You don't hate me?"

Mrs. Min turned towards Yoongi and cupped his cheeks, looking at him straight in eyes.

"Yoongi, there's nothing you could ever do to make me hate you ever! Ok?" She lightly kissed his forehead and making Yoongi let out the biggest sigh of relief as he slouched down on his chair.

"Honestly that went better than I thought it would..." He smiled, knowing his mom didn't disown him for liking another gender.

A couple of seconds past by as His mother spoke again.

"So, you and Hoseok huh?"

"What?" Yoongi said as he sat up immediately again.

"Hoseok had something to sat to you today, didn't he?"

"Wait?! How do you-, are psychic?" He said almost believing it.

She only shrugged at him, knowing damn well Hoseok told her right before he planned it out.

"So what did you say?" She got closer to the boy. His cheeks flushed to a pink tint.

Instead of answering, he got up and run up the stairs as fast as he could, avoid his curios mother's question.

She only chuckled at her embarrassed son and continued on with her cup of coffee.

_________________________
a/n:

filler but important to the story

i tried to get this done asap bc im tired and it's 3 AM.

so this was a quick chapter to feed y'all.

Word Count: 454