20: "So You And Yoongi Huh?"

Hoseok waved at Yoongi as he saw the elder in the distance. Making hand gestures for him to come over, as the shorter ran to him with a big smile on his face.

"Your happy?...what did you do?"  The male said, raising an eyebrow at the shorter.

"What? I didnt do anything." The male kept walking as he grabbed the Youngers hand, shocking him and looking both ways to see if anybody was watching.

"Yoongi what are you doing i thought you said your weren't going to-"

"I don't care." The taller male was taken back, stop and shifting to stand in front of the other. " Are you ok? Are you sick?" He said as he aggressively put his hand on Yoongi's forehead. "Y-your not on drugs are you?"

"What? No! Can't I just hold hands with the guy I like?" A big smile was brought to the boys face at that statement. He grabbed the boys hand and started skipping towards the entrance of school. As for Yoongi he chuckled at the excitement of the other.

He never really ever imagined himself with Hoseok. He was the last person, he saw himself with. But at the moment he didnt mind.

Almost stubbling over at Hoseoks speed, they entered the school. Till there little quick walk came to a sudden stop as they reached one of Yoongi's classes.

"I'll see you later Yoongi." He leaned down and kissed the shorter on the cheek before turning around. But he felt a small soft hand stop him from going further. "What thats all i get?" Hoseok felt his face heat up a bit at the males statement, but then proceeded to grin at him before leaning down and pressing a soft, wet kiss on his lips.

"Better?"

"Yes." The boy nodded in approval. "I'll see you next class." He started to walk in they both didnt bother to go to there lockers, instead just go straight to class. Hoseok walked away from the room.

"So you and Yoongi huh?"

He almost screamed for he had not noticed an infamous Jimin was walking right beside him.

"Shit man, say something before come up like that." Hoseok clenched at his chest as the other chuckled at the boy. " I did say something hyung, So you and Yoongi huh?" The boy used a sarcastic tone at the older out of the two.

"I dont know what your talking about..." He lied, the other shoved him lightly with his shoulder teasingly. "aww cmon hyung, you don't need to lie to me, everybody saw you guys holding hand outside and your little smooch outside his class room. So cute~" The boy dragged the "u" in cute as he once again teased the older.

"Everybody saw?"

"Yeah, Everybody." Said another voice.

Hoseok jumped again at the sudden scare. Jungkook was holding hands with taehyung as they both merely walked beside the other pair.

"Why do you guys keep doing this to me. Oh and hi guys." The four continued to walk the halls. Till Hoseok had found his boring destination.

He entered his class and sat in his usual seat, in the back corner. He settled his things down as he heard the bell ring and that meant that the boring but short school day was about to commence.

-

Its been atleast 40 minutes into the morning class and Hoseok couldn't stop thinking.

"So You and Yoongi huh?"

Jimins Stupid words kept repeating in the males head. He just couldn't help but think "what were we now?"  Well, they almost had sex once, and they've kissed before. More than once. The thought of those events caused the males cheeks to heat up a bit. Adorable.

The bell rang bringing the male out of his little daydream, as he rushed to grab his things and speed out of the big class room. On the hunt to look for the older boy, to have a word.

____________________________
a/n:

Ya'll the metlife concerts are tm and im excited!!

also sorry for not updating sooner.