23: "shit- shit- shit-"

"Yoongi, your too tiny to do anything about it!"

Hoseok was currently was trying to stop Yoongi from ripping his foster parents apart. Hoseok stood infront of the door to exit the house meanwhile Yoongi was trying to shove his way around him.

Yoongi gasped at Hoseoks statement and started trying to push his way around him even more. "Let me through, Im gonna show those pricks not to mess with my boyfriend-" Yoongi stopped shoving, and froze at his statement. A blush creeped up on his face and looked up at hoseok who was equally shocked. They looked at eachother with wide eyes.

"uuhh, your mom."

"what?"

"I dont know your staring at me." Yoongi stated and Hoseok sighed taking Yoongi's hand in his owns and leading him back to the couch." Listen its fine your don't have to do anything, Im trusting you that you won't say anything and as my boyfriend I need you to stay cool about this, okay?" Yoongi sighed and paused for moment, "no."

The shorter got up and ran out the front door, "Yoongi!! What the fuck?!" Hoseok got up and immediately began running after him. Yoongi moved his feet as fast as he could. He kept running till an apple got thrown to his face, causing him to fall on his back.

"What the- Jin?! Jin what the fuck?!" He held on to his nose, and Hoseok finally caught up, gasping for air. "You run so fast for your size ,Yoongi."

"What? I thought you were running for the cops or some shit." Jin shrugged. "But why the hell are you carrying a bag full a apples, and why would you throw it directly at my face!"

"Bitch, you dont know me." And at that Jin walked off. Hoseok helped the shorter male up, who was holding on too his nose. "I told you so."

"whatever."

"C'mon lets go back your nose is bleeding."

Yonngi took a look at his hand and noticed all the blood that blood up in his hand, and it got all over shirt. "aw, I liked this shirt..." The boy poured, it was shirt with a cat printed on it, and it was all pure white.

"I'll buy you a new one yeah? Buts hurry and get you home alright and i'll hide in your room."

"wait what?"

"Your mom is going to be home in 15 minutes." Yoongi's eyes widened and immediately began running again back to the house the other behind him. "Yoongi your shoes are untied, you'll trip and- "

He triped and fell face first on the ground.

-

Once Hoseok finished cleaning Yoongi bleeding nose he found another shirt for him to wear, Yoongi had interesting clothes. When he goes to his classes you'd probably see him wearing something more casual and something that matches the weather. But at home, he wore shorts and t-shirts that reached up to his thighs that had pictures of odd characters on them. Hoseok didnt mind.

After the pair finished cleaning up they sat in the living room waiting for Yoongi's mother to arrive. Yoongi sat on the couch looking out the window and Hoseok sat bored on the floor, legs spread out.

"Yoooonggggiiiiuuuuuuhhhh"

"Hoseok. Shut.Up."  The other pouted falling backwards on his back. "Im not risking getting in trouble again because of you."

"We couldn't just left the house first, genius."

Yoongi looked away from the window and looked at the boy sitting on the ground. "Shit, your right. What do we do then."

"Nothing now, she's here." The other looked out the window once again to see his mothers car parking out in the front and Yoongi immediately shot of grabbing Hoseoks hand and dragging him up the stairs. Stumbling a couple of times.

"shit- shit- shit-"

Yoongi stopped in the middle of the hallway and opened the door to a random closet there, shoving Hoseok inside. "Just stay in here and dont breathe to loudly."

And with that he shut the door and left Hoseok in the dark dark closet. Alone and in silence. The boy didn't like it. As for Yoongi he ran off into his room and jumping out the window.

Luckily it wasnt to high for him tk get injured. He checked that his mother was inside and then he ran up to the door and entered the house again.

"Mommy, Im home!" what?!

His mother was in the kitchen putting away a few things and then heard Yoongi's words and raised her eyebrow at Yoongi and just shrugged off whatever just came out of his mouth.

"Yoongi, your home early."

"Yea the professor dissmissed early because he had uuh diarhea.

He mentally cursed himself at his stupid excuse but then his mother spoke again.

"Hey, since your home early today I need you to come but that rash oitment you needed for your-"

"okay I get it."

The Mrs. Min grabbed her car keys walking out the door and Yoongi following behind her and shutting the door behind him.

Forgetting one simple factor.

had to rewrite this chapter.