6: "Its just a dumb kiss..."

11/24/18
Saturday - 11:45
_______________

"What are we in the 5th grade?"

Jimin hiccuped and said that as if there was nothing wrong with that.

It became silent.

Hoseok turned to yoongi, obviously drunk as hell.

Yoongi was sober enough to understand his surroundings and backed a little from hoseok before he could do anything.

"Jimin! What do you think your doing?!" Yoongi said trying to give jimin a death glair, but then again,

not intimidating.

"Cmon yoongi, its just a dumb kiss..." jin said, as he

"Yea hyung, it's just a kiss~" Hoseoks says, leaning in closer to the elder while having a teasing smirk on his features.

"i- uh.." The male hesitated on what to say. Till he came to a solution.

"Not here!"

Before he could say anything, he grabbed hoseoks hand and took him to the bathroom.

Once he walked in he lets go and looked out to see if anyone had followed.

"Ok, lets wait and maybe they'll buy it." Yoongi says with a little paranoid feeling as ge puts his hands on his hips, he turns to hoseok to see him quite confused.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'they'll buy it', we have to kiss yoongi. Its a dare."

Hoseok starts to walk closer to the male, he starts to back up into a wall and is now trapped as hoseok stands infront of him.

"Are you scared?" Hoseok says teasing the elder.

At this point yoongi is in gay-panic mode.

He dosent know what to say or do. Should he move, should say some thing?

He'd be lying if he said he didnt want to kiss hoseok, but he didnt know what he'd think. He'll know, Yoongi didnt want anyone to know yet.

But wait, hoseoks drunk. Its could be likely that he wont remember...

Yoongi thought for a moment,

he could just let this happen, now one will know, right?

Well, only jin, jimin and namjoon, but he'll rip them apart if they say a word.

Yoongi looked back at hoseok. He looked at him straight in the eyes. His beautiful brown eyes.

He made eyes contact with him the whole time. "So? Your scared arent you yoongz" Hoseok said with a smug look on his face.

Yoongi still frozen, he blushed at the nickname, but it felt like he was making the biggest decision of his life.

"hoseok is pretty hot tho..."

Yoongi realized his thoughts and then again took another look at hoseok, this time longer.

Hoseok gave him a face. Looks like he was waiting for an "answer".

"You know what, fuck it"

Yoongi then grabbed hoseok's face and had smashed there lips together.

Hoseok, a little shocked at the action, but then simply started melting into Yoongi's soft lips.

He dragged his hands down to the shorters waist, as Yoongi kept his hands on the black haired males cheeks, soon then dropping them to his neck deepening the kiss.

There lips moved perfectly in sync. Hoseok licked Yoongi's bottom lip to get him to open his mouth, which he did and slipped his tongue in the blonde's mouth. Exploring it.

Then reality had Yoongi. Harder than it intended to.

He opened his eyes and had separated the kiss. He doesn't know what he was thinking, he didn't what he was doing.

He was screaming inside. What is he gonna do, or say?

"Holy shit, what have i done"

Looking at hoseok who is confused but then he looks like he enjoyed the kiss.

"I-Im sorry i didnt mean to, i didnt know what i was thinki-

"Yoongi, its fine you have nothing to be sorry about, like i said its just a kiss." Hoseok cuthim off, making Yoongi let out a sigh in relief, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I actually kinda like it." Hoseok said with quite the confidence.

"What?" The blonde said with suprise.

"He liked it?" Yoongi thought to himself .

"I. Liked. Th-

"Yeah, I know what you said" Yoongi says with a little annoyance in his voice, still thinking.

"But wait, Yoongi. Y-your gay?"

___________________
a/n
dunno where this story is going but i like it!

My updates will be more recent on the week ends cause i actually have time one the weekends so probs see you tm!

Bye!