9: "He just wanted Yoongi"

"HOSEOK YOU DUMB SHIT, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!" Hoseoks foster father yelled across the house.

It startled hoseok when he heard the frightening voice that has haunted him for the past 2 years yell across the house again.

Hoseoks foster father abused him and his mom would sometimes join in on the fun. His foster mom was a junkie so of course she sit and watch.

She didnt care for him. She didnt care about anything...

she was just in it for the money.

She'd drink and get high and just care about sex.

Hoseok was the last thing on her mind.

Hoseom wanted to go find some where to hide. He went to the closet and just sat there till heard foot steps coming closer and closer to his door.

"HOSEOK DIDNT I FUCKING TELL YOU TO CLEAN THE HOUSE!!"

He saw the younger wasnt in his room ho searched for him checking undee his bed and behind the door.

"Hoseok where the fuck are you? Im really going to kick your ass this time."

Hoseok covered his mouth as he sat in the closet, trying not to make any noise. He was shaking, scared for his life. He already had enough bruises and scares, he didnt need anymore...

He saw the door swing open before him. He was yanked out by his hair.

"I thought i TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE FUCKING HOUSE!!"

The man yelled in hoseoks face as he tried hard to fight back tears. He whimpered as the man before him yanked him back up by his hair and than ran a hand across his face.

It stung like hell.

"I-im sorry." The younger mumbled as his cheek was starting to get very red.

"I-I-I forgot" Hoseok whimpered, but then the furious man had punched hoseok in the stomach. Knocking the wind outta him. He fell out of the mans grip and onto the ground.

Hoseok had trouble breathing right now. He tried to collect his breathe till, his foster father kicked right were he had punched him, causing hoseok to cough out some blood.

"That'll teach you for forgetting things." He had walked out of the room and once he had left hoseok had immediately began to sob.

He never understood why his parents didn't want him. He curled himself up on the floor as his tears came out of his eyes.

He thought maybe if they were there he wouldn't have to suffer with these shitty foster parents.

His daily ideas popped into his mind as he got up from his area and walked over to his cabinet. He pulled out a razor.

He sat down in his chair and had ran the the sharp tool aross his wrist. He winced at the pain but then sigh at the sudden relief, as blood dripped from his arm. He then continued with the next repeating the process.

He let the blood drip from both of his arms and just laid back in his chair and sighed, thoughts running through his mind.

He then thought of yoongi. What a perfect time. He didnt know but when the name "Yoongi" crossed he just, smiled.

It was crazy how a simple regular name could make someone feel better. At least it made him feel better.

Honesty, he just wanted Yoongi.

Yea its only been a day but he wanted to See him, Hug him, Kiss him, he wanted to do so many things with him. He just know if that'll ever happen. He still hasn't gotten a answer from Yoongi.

To be honest, he doesn't know if he ever will...

_________________
a/n
it only gets worse.

More yoonseok coming soon!

Also i saw "BTS Love Yourself World Tour In Seoul" and im writing this chapter from my grave.

That's all
Bye!!

Word Count: 633