21:"Who's Hurting You..."

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi heard his name being called in the distance once again, as turned to see who the familiar voice came from and to suspicions he was correct.

"Hoseok-" He cut him off by grabbing his hand and leading him out of the building. "Hoseok, where are we going? The class room is that way." He took quick glances back to the building but the taller boy paid no attention to Yoongi. He only kept walking.

Till he suddenly stopped.

"Can we just go to your house please?" Yoongi's cheeks turned into a even darker shade of pink, they were already pretty flushed due to the cold weather.

"w-why? Did something happen?"

"uh no, I just wanna talk with for a bit..." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows confused as to Hoseok wanted to discuss with him about. "Can't it wait after morning classes, My mom will be mad if i skip."

"Dosent she work?"

"Umm well yea but-"

"Then lets go." The blonde stuggled to get out of Hoseoks grip till he just gave up. He started to think on what he wanted, till an idea of what it was came to mind. That thought causing his cheeks to become a darker color again.

"Hoseok if its sex your looking for-"

"Is that what you want." As he stopped and turned towards him and he raised an eyebrow at the boy, he was red. He is as red as a tomatoe now. "Cause if so-"

"I-I...STOP IT!" The taller male smirked as he turned back around, taking the path to the others house to discuss.

Hoseok just wanted talk with Yoongi about what they could be. Although him and Yoongi had only confessed to eachother yesterday, Hoseok just wanted to be sure if whatever they had at the moment was not temporary. He wanted Yoongi.

He wanted him to be his.

He couldn't wait any longer after thinking for to long, so he decided to drag the elder to his own house against his will.

He wanted to have a serious conversation.

Thats all.

-

"Hoseok~" Yoongi slurred as he was sat on the others lap. As they sat on the couch in the living room, one hand was on his shoulder and the other tangled in Hoseok's chocolate brown locks. Yoongi trying to keep in moans as the other kissed and sucked on his neck.

"hmm~" He hummed as a response to the male on his lap. "I-I thought you said y-you want to talk." He breathed out, stuttering.

"It can wait."

Hoseok 20 minutes ago, would of said so otherwise. Yoongi softly gasped as he felt the others hands on his hips, under the soft fabric of his shirt.

"Your so cute Yoongi." He pulled away from his neck and connected his lips with Yoongi's, at times sucking at the bottom lip harshly, making Yoongi let out soft whines.

Yoongi loves this feeling. Being on Hoseoks lap and the male making him feel good. He didnt want him to stop, althought he told him that he came here to 'have a serious conversation' him. He didnt think this is what he wanted to talk about but he'll let this one slide.

He wanted to add on to this unplanned make out session, by hesitantly bringing his hands down to the hem of Hoseok shirt. He started to take his hands under the fabric till he was stopped by a strong hand. Hoseok pulled away looking down at the smaller hands. "No. Dont."

"Why?" Yoongi whined. Hoseok shook his head before opening his mouth to speak. " We should talk about-"

"Hoseok is everything okay?"

The boy on his lap had noticed the huge frown that had formed on the younger face, making him confused as to why he was so sensitive to anybody seeing him shirtless.

When they were at the mall Hoseok had gotten upset at Yoongi for looking at him shirtless. "Lets just continue?" He said, leaning in again. But Yoongi not letting him as he moved his head to the side.

"No, until you tell me." The blonde had a serious expression, worry filling inside of him.

Till it clicked.

He saw that Hoseok had already tried on the pants and was going for his shirt. He took it off revealing his bare upper body. Yoongi blushed at the sight but the stopping when he had realized that the younger had blue and purple spots decorating his body.

Yoongi squinted to try and get a better look. He saw Hoseok trailing his hands up and down the purple and blue spots and winced at everytime he felt the stinging pain from them. Yoongi then trailed his eyes up to hoseoks face. He had the biggest frown on his face.

"What?! Has the sun stop shining?"

-

He began to remove his shirt and put on the new one. He kept sneeking a couple of glances of Hoseok. Wondering about those marks that were on him earlier. He thought that this would be the perfect time to ask him about it, but he decided not to.

He was still looking at the male that was turned around behind him. Hoseok wanted to make sure the elder wasn't looking so he also turn a little.

"YOONGI!"

-

Yoongi licked up Hoseok neck and back to his lips. Hoseok felt Yoongi smirk through the sloppy kisses and he started to pull on the hem on Hoseoks shirt.

He needed to stop him.

"Yoongi." Hoseok said softly pulling Yoongi off him

-

"Hoseok...who's hurting you..."

____________________________
a/n

umm the next chapter is gonna be...um well sad....

Word Count: 940