22: "It's Okay"

"Yoongi, can we not talk about this?" Hoseok said as he looked up at the male on his lap. He had plead in his eyes, but Yoongi didn't want to let this go.

So he got off the others lap and stood in front of him. "Hoseok, I know this is like an invasion but I want you to trust me in the way I trust you...So im sorry..." Hoseok sat in confusion.

"What are you sorry for-" Before the male could finish his sentence the shorter hoped back on his lap and putting his hand on the top hem of Hoseok's shirt, and ripping it. Suprising them both.

Yoongi didn't even know he had the strength to do that.

"W-WHA- YOONGI!" Hoseok tried to cover his chest, but Yoongi kept others arms apart, showing his exposed and very bruised chest.

Yoongi took a good look at it before finally letting Hoseoks wrists go. Looking at him in the eyes, trying not to tear up. "w-why did you keep this from me?" who is still frozen not wanting to open his mouth and have to explain himself.

Yoongi noticed the silence he was keeping and decided not ask anymore questions further. Instead he embraced the other in his arms as he broke down. His tears staining and wetting the blondes shirt.

The Younger clenched his hands on the others shirt as he placed his forehead on his chest. He quietly sobbed as Yoongi rubbed his back softly.

It broke Yoongi's heart to see him like this. He felt bad that he had pushed him like that.

"Its okay you don't need to talk about it now, it's okay..."

-

The pair laid on the couch, Yoongi still holding Hoseok in his arms as he slept, though the other couldn't even shut and eye after what to place hours ago.

He just looked at the male as he his hair out of his face. He sighed as he looked a his perfect features, nice beautiful skin along with pretty lips and cute eyes.

Yoongi smiled as he they held each other close. Hoseok stirred a little, before opening his eyes. "Yoongi, what you doing~" He stated in a playful tone, but his voice was raspy and the older thought it was pretty hot. "Nothing, it's just that i couldn't sleep." He said quietly still playing with the boys black locks.

"Are you worried?" He said coldy with no expression afterwards.

"A little." The elder sighed out.

"Fine, i'll tell you everything." He sat up grabbing the others hand to do the same.

"You don't have to if your not ready to talk about, whatever your breakdown was about." He looked down at the hand he held before looking back up at the male.

Eyes and cheeks puffy and nose still stuffy.

"Fine, Ill tell you everything."

___________________________
a/n :

I wanted to make this chapter quick bc i wanted to promote my new book that i WILL be updating as often as i can.

The first chapt is like 1000 something words long so except long chapters.
So please take a look at it