17: "I Like You Too."

"What do you think...your doing telling my mom that?!"

Yoongi stood infront of the taller male, who stood dumbfounded. Hoseok just really really needed to get off his chest, of what happened last night. So he told Mrs.Min.

Leaving the Blonde in an emerged state of slight anger.

"Im sorry, its because if knew i told you it'd be awkward because your probably don't even remember last night because you were drunk as fuck."

"What are you talking about?" He knew exactly what he was talking about, he was just gonna play dumb for now.

It would be awkward for Hoseok to explain how the male tried to seduce him, but i guess you could say that he couldn't care any less at this point.

Because if he finally told someone is there a reason to hide it now?

Yes there are many, many reasons to but why not tease the Short male for a bit.

"Exactly! It be weird for me to explain that to you!" The Taller male thought for a second, as a slight grin formed on his features.

"Or do you really want me to tell you?"

Yoongi's eyes widened, this only made Hoseok finally realize that he knew exactly what he was talking about.

This only made this situation better for the Taller male better.

"I-I uh-"

"You want be to tell you about how you basically seduce me last night?"

Yoongi gulped the lump in his throat, afraid of where this was going, but wanted to see what happened.

"Hoseok I-"

"How you sat yourself on my lap and then kissed me and this time you were really passionate about it, and these were made by you." Hoseok pointed at his neck where the dark spots made by the Blonde laid.

"I tried to hide them but it seems that there no point in that now." Hoseok bent down slightly, becoming incredibly close to Yoongi face, being able to tell that his pale milky white cheeks were now colored with a bright red tint.

"Hoseok, What are you-"

"Yoongi, im going to ask you this again. Your not straight are you?"

"I-I, I dont know."

The Tall male only smiled, whilst Blonde stood with an aura of fear. He didnt know what to say to that. But other than that, they were so close there noses were basically touching.

"Do you want me to show you?"

Yoongi fell silent again as he felt Hoseok close that gap in between them. Feeling his lips touch his, at first he didn't kiss back until he had found the courage to move his lips in sync with his.

Hoseok smiled in between the kiss, he put his hand on the Blondes waist pulling him closer. Yoongi put his hand around Hoseok neck, deepening the kiss.

Hoseok licked Yoongi's bottom lip, signaling for permission. Yoongi opened his mouth, had the other male slipped his tongue inside the Shorter males mouth. Yoongi let out a small moan as felt Hoseok grip on tighter to his waist.

The Black haired male whispered in to the Yoongi's ear "Jump." He did what he is told jumping and wrapping his legs around the Younger.

He lightly leaned Yoongi's back against the door, as they felt pure bliss from each others lips, helping Yoongi forget about everything at the moment.

Hoseok detached his lips from Yoongi, causing the male to frown a bit. He loved the way Hoseoks lips felt on his. It felt perfect.

Hoseok just grinned at him look at him if he were the world.

"What?"

"I like you." Yoongi wanted to scream. He knew this before it just felt nice hearing it. Yoongi only smiled coming to realize maybe liking Hoseok wouldn't be that bad either.

"Hoseok" He hesitated a bit for what he was about to say. "I like you too." Both of them looked at each other, only having the biggest smiles on there faces. Hoseok with still having ahold of Yoongi, took him into his embrace not wanting to let go. Along with yoongi also wrapping his arms around the Taller male.

Look back at Yoongi, he gave him one more deep felt kiss on the lips before. Before hugging one more time.

"How am i gonna tell mom..."
_____________________
a/n

:)

ALSO WE MEET AT DAWN COMEBACK TN AINT GO GET NO SLEEP WHAT SO EVER!!

Boy With Luv is about to break new records.

Also probably gonna update tm.

BYEE!

Word Count: 740