Meeting OnHO

Morning :

Everyone is sleeping but Shika woke up and goes to shower. Minho comes to the dorm. He goes to his room but he sees the bathroom is occupied. Then he goes to jjong room. Tae is having a shower in Minho's room. Minho is feeling sleepy as he was busy with his schedule all night.

Minho's POV :

I went to Jonghyun Hyung's room. I was going to open the bathroom door but the doorknob opened and a girl came from the room. She wished me good morning. Wow, now I am even imagining things. I need a bad sleep now. I went inside and washed my face. Wait, what? There's a girl in the dorm.
I  ran into the living room she is there sitting on the couch. I asked her who Is she?.

Shika's POV :

I was lost in my thoughts. Then suddenly I heard a voice from behind. The new boy. No, not a boy I can consider him as a man. He is tall. Taller than jjong and Tae. I was staring at him and he was also staring at me but with confusion more like a shock." Who are you?" he asked.

I opened my mouth to answer him but we got interrupted by Tae. He came smiling towards me and said "good morning lovely".Confusion can be clearly seen in Mr tall's face. He asked Tae who was I. Then Tae said the whole story to Mr tall. In the end, Tae went near to Mr. Tall and whispered something.

Minho's POV :

Tae said that she doesn't know about SHINee as she is new to Korea. Tae introduced her to me. I said "Hi. I am flaming charisma Minho" and Tae chuckled and said dibidibidibs. Then she got confused and said, "you are... What?".

I smiled and said I am kidding. I wished her good morning and said my name is Minho and she said"Hi. I am Shika"
Then I said to them I am going to sleep. I am very tired even talk. I went to my room and slept beside Jonghyun Hyung.

Shika's POV :

So Mr. Tall's name is Minho. But he said something like flaming charisma. I didn't get what he said but his eyes have that flaming charisma. He seems tired. He went back to his room to sleep. I and Tae are talking and he asked"do you want strawberry milk?".

I laughed and said who drinks milk this early in the morning. He smiled and said I do. I said I need caffeine and I asked him if there any coffee?. He said to me that I can find coffee in the kitchen. He is going for a walk and asked me to join. I don't know but this place seems safe to me so I said "I think I am great here".

He smiled and said he will be back.
I was left behind. Minho and jjong are sleeping and Tae went out. I started exploring the dorm. I found some English novels. I made some coffee for myself. I grabbed a book and made myself comfortable on the balcony.
I started sipping my coffee and I heard my phone ringing. Shit! My alarm. These boys are sleeping I should not disturb them. I ran inside my room and turned off the alarm. Uff. I turned it off.

Onew POV :

I returned to the dorm. I saw my book on the balcony and thought "Woah! Someone is reading my book". I sat there and started reading the book while sipping the coffee. Then I heard a voice. Smooth and gentle "excuse me, that's my coffee"

I got startled by her voice and turn back to see who it was. There stood a girl. I am shocked to see a girl in the house. Who is she?

Shika's POV :

I came back to the balcony there stood a man sipping my coffee. I don't want to sound rude as I was living in their house. This is not my place to do tantrums. I reminded myself that I'm a guest. So with a gentle voice, I said "excuse me, that's my coffee" he turned back.

I stood there like a statue by seeing him. He is manly but more like a cute kinda manly. I was thinking
"omg. Someone pinch me. How can a person can be this beautiful and cute. That cheeks I just want to squish them".

I was staring right into his face observing all his features. I think he is moving his lips. I saw that from my subconscious mind. It's like a slo-mo.
But I am too involved in admiring him. Thank God I am not drooling. But my heart is seeing him with brotherly feeling. I got out of my thoughts more like my shameless thoughts.

He asked me who I was. Meanwhile, jjong came out and introduced me. He said "Hi. I am onew. Leader."
I am thinking "did I heard right?"
I asked him "leader, for what?" and jjong interrupted and said, "He is the eldest among us so he said the leader".

Then onew smiled and said yes. Shit me. Again I lost in his sweet smile.
Jong ran towards Mr sweet, I mean one, and said "Hyung good morning.
I love you" and grabbed the coffee and said thank you for the coffee to Mr sweet. "I would love to call him Mr sweet rather than onew".

Jjong drank the whole coffee and said "yummy". Then he observed the change in my expression.
He asked me "what's wrong Shika?".
I said, "you both drank my coffee" by acting cute. He and Mr sweet smiled by seeing me. "I know I am sounding more like Mr sweet is mine. But I can surely say that his smile is my treasure".
Mr sweet said that he will make me another coffee. Omg, now he is really being sweet. I thanked him and said that no I'm your guest and you look tired. I will make coffee for all of you.
They both went to fresh up themselves.

I went back to the kitchen. Then I heard a voice yelling loud more like nagging. I was frightened by his yelling.

A/N :
Thank you, everyone. I hope you liked the chapter. Wow, I think this chapter is somewhat big compared to others.
Saranghae ❤️