Night At Namsan

Shika's POV :

We are looking into each other's eyes. I don't know what came into me and I unknowingly hugged him. It feels warm in his arms. His arms feel like home. I can be like this forever with him. After realizing what I did, I just back off and confusion is clearly seen in Jonghyun's face. 

I said sorry to him. Then he got a call. He said members are waiting for us. We had our dinner. I thanked all of them and said I enjoyed the day. The best part of the day is the Namsan tour and thanked Tae. Key asked what about shopping. I smiled everything today we did was the best thing.

We completed dinner. We are going to the dorm now. I sat beside Jonghyun now. It was not planned. It just happened. I'm tired.

Jjong POV :

"I never felt this feeling before. Why I want her attention? Why I want to be
Her everything?". I saw her freezing in this cool weather. I don't know what to do but I want her to be warm.so I just hugged her and for a second I was stunned by my actions. 

She just stood there like that she did not even utter a word. At that moment I felt that I want to be with her forever like this, but I don't know what she thinks of me. Maybe she just thinks of me as a friend or a savior.

Then I felt hands around my waist and to my surprise it was Shika. She is hugging me. I loved it and thought this is it. We perfectly fit into each other arms. It's like we are a perfect couple. We fit like a puzzle. She's my everything but then to my surprise she back off and Said sorry. I got confused what is she sorry about? 

Then we went to the restaurant. We ate. Now we are on our way to the dorm. Shika sat beside me. I'm looking outside the window and suddenly felt someone's head on my shoulder. It Shika. She dozed off.

Everyone is tired and sleeping except me and key. Key is the one who is driving and me thinking about Shika. 

Her hair is flickering on my face. Her smell, she smells like a rose. I'm decided now "she will be the rose of my garden and I will be her Gardner".

I saw Key we exchanged a smile. But there is a smirk on his face. We reached the dorm. She is sleeping. My sleeping beauty. I don't want to disturb her sleep. So I decided to take her up. I lifted her in a bridal style. And everyone went to their rooms. While I took her into her room and placed her on the bed and patted her on the head. 

I want to stay there for a while so now I'm in my room which is hers now. I'm smiling by seeing Shika and assuming how she looks in a bridal dress. Shika is mumbling something. She is saying "leave me alone. Please. Leave me alone. I will give you whatever you want. Please leave my family". 

She is sweating hard while dreaming. I think maybe she is having a nightmare. I'm worried now. Why is she saying all that? I wanted to soothe her, So I started singing a lullaby. She took my hand placed it near her heart and she's sleeping with comfort. I don't want to disturb her so I slept beside the bed.

Shika's POV :

After a long time, it feels like I slept comfortably. I woke up but not completely, still in bed. I'm wondering who brought me here. I only remember the dinner scene and I slept in the car I guess. I wanted to get up but I'm feeling something heavy on my waist. It's a jjong hand. 

Omo, I'm getting red now. I smiled by seeing him. He looks innocent. I know it's too early but I want to wake him up. I started tickling on his neck. He's moving in his sleep. He's in deep sleep. All of a sudden a feeling is rushing in me so I tried to kiss him. Only on the cheek though. 

I went near his face and getting tensed but tried to kiss him and to my surprise, he suddenly opened his eyes. I tried to move away but to my goodness, I fell in Jonghyun's lap. 

I'm embarrassed now. He's staring at me with amusement. I tried to get up but Jonghyun pulled me down again. I looked into his eyes. We both got up and I said sorry. But there is a smirk on his face. Wow, what a beautiful beginning of my day.

A/N:

Hello readers. This chapter is for Jonghyun. I'm happy for him. I want to celebrate his win and I don't know what to do. So I wrote this chapter. It contains only about Jonghyun and Shika. I hope you all like it.
Saranghae ❤️
Good night 💙