Japan

Shika's POV :

I made dinner and we all ate. We are now gathered in living room. Tae didn't left my side. He's worried. He's saying me to never leave Korea or shinee. Tae says that he will protect me. I smiled and said I know. Ming is also pretty concerned, may be thinking about how to keep me safe. Jjong... I can't even say what he is feeling. He seems anger, scared and concerned. Key and onew they are being strong by my side. I'm silent. Everyone are silent. I broke the silence by saying "guys, I have a idea. I will be staying in the dorm. I won't go out for a week then they will leave I guess".

Onew "shika,are you mad? How can you stay in the dorm without going out for a week and we won't be there here"said in a concerned voice. Tae" wait. Where are we going? ". Key" yahh! Taeminah we are having a concert in Japan, day after tomorrow. We are leaving tomorrow. Did you forgot? "tae said" mian, I'm scared and my brain isn't working properly." jonghyun is silent all the time. His eyes are watery. I don't know what's happening with him. Minho said" onew hyung. Why can't we take shika with us? It would be safe for her and shika is also a sm employee. This would be the best. " key said " yes. It's the best Minho. She will be right in front of us and she will be safe".

I smiled and said " thank you guys. I'm feeling like I'm being a burden to all of you. I'm sorry". Minho "yahh! Pabo. You were never a burden to us. you are a part of SHINee". Tae said "noona, you are a SHINee's princess". I smiled at him. They all hugged me. We bid good night to each other. Me and jonghyun are getting into our room. We walked hand in hand.

Jjong hugged me hard as we entered the room. He whispered "never leave me. Please stay by my side. I won't let anyone harm you". I shushed him "baby, I know, I know I'm safe here, with you. No one will harm me. Once we go to Japan everything will be fine..trust me". He started kissing me. It's slow and passionate as if he's putting all his feelings into it.  I broke the kiss and said " love you too" cos I know he loves me. He smiled and said "pabo". We slept. I'm sleeping in his arm. Head resting on his shoulder. He hugged me tight as if not letting me go.

Next morning

We got up early. We are all set to leave for Japan.  Whole journey was fun, joking on each other. As far I know them, this five boys are inseparable, they are like a family. They love and care for each other. I'm lucky to be part of this family. We landed in Japan. They gave us rooms. Me and jjong sharing room again. This boys are totally concerned about me. They are preparing hard for their concert.
I don't want to disturb them. So I'm just being in the room and thinking about my life.. All day. At nights I wait for the boys.. When they come they will be so tired that they don't even have strength to eat. But we end up eating all things. Days passed like that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today is their last concert here. Tomorrow they have a day off and at night we have our return flight to Korea. The stadium is full.. Crowd cheering and singing there songs and fan chants. Every thing seems beautiful. In the night sky full moon.. Open stadium... The pearl aqua blue light.. It feels like a ocean.. They all love this boys. Even the boys are very happy by seeing shawols. At this moment.. A thought hit me hard. Do I really disserve him? I'm nothing now... Just a clumsy girl with a messy past. What if he gets hurt because of me. I don't need that to be happen.. I already lost everyone who loves me. I don't want to lose them.. And the best way is by leaving them. He deserves more.. They all deserve more. I'm nothing in their world.

A/N:

Hello Readers. I hope you like the chapter. The story is getting to end.. But I don't want it to end.. So literally I'm dragging it.

Is shika thoughts are right? Do shika deserve jonghyun? I don't know the answer as well. Let's see where their Destiny lead them. Thank you for your support.
Saranghae ❤️