The Letter

Shika's POV :

India.... I'm getting back to my country. But it's not making me happy. I'm trying hard to control my tears. I don't want to seem like a weak among this people. I'm remembering all my moments with shinee. I hope they read the letter. I wish they don't think bad about me.

Jjong POV :

Shika.... The letter got the name of shika. A moment of happy came in my life by seeing shika's name. By wiping away my tears I took the letter from onew hyung. Everyone are eying me. I opened the letter. Now we all concentrated on the letter.

Shika's letter :

"I'm sorry jonghyunah. I'm sorry shinee, I'm leaving you guys. May be this is my last goodbye. I don't even know whether I would see you again. I just want to say that to forget me, erase the part of shika from your lives. I know I'm being mean but this would be the best thing to do. I'm sorry.

Thank you guys, thanks for everything. Thank you jonghyunah for loving me. Thank you all for being the part of my life. You guys are the best thing happened in my life. These past months I would never forget them. Thank you for taking me in. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for always being there for me, but now it's time to let me go. I'm sorry that I didn't have chance to bid a proper goodbye. I always feared that this day would come and every day I prayed that this day would never come. Leaving you is a hard thing for me. If I get back to India,then death would be the only option for me. I would love to see you guys again but I guess there won't be any chance.

Onew oppa you were always there for me like a big brother. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for sharing your chicken with me. Love you oppa. Saranghae.

Minho... Thank you, thank very much. Thank you for everything. You were always there for me. You always been like a pillar to lean on.

Tae my baby, my baby bro. Thank you for always being with me. Thank you for always showering me with chocolates whenever I was upset. I will never forget our first meeting.

Key... I have no words. You were were always like a friend to me. My best friend with whom I would share all my happiness and worry. The friend with whom I would love to hang out. You always comforted me. Thank you for bearing me. I guess I fed you up with all my sad stories. You were always there for me to wipe my tears.

Jonghyunah my love. My man. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for making me feel loved. Thank you for protecting me. I have hundreds of reasons to thank you and thousands of reasons to love you. But now it's time to let me go. Thank you for being us. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for denying to identify you. Just remember this that I always loved you and I will always love you till my last breath. Thank you for giving so many memorable moments of our love.

I'm sorry. I love you jonghyunah.. Love you loads. Nadu nomu nomu saranghae. Just erase me from your memories. I know it's hard but I don't want you to suffer because of me. Promise me that you will forget me. Thank you for all our memories. I miss you. Whenever you miss me look at the moon. Cos other side of the moon, I would always looking for you. It's time to leave me. Thank you for everything. Every one of you... Do your best in everything. I will be always Rooting for you. Thank you everyone for making me smile.that's the precious gift you have given me and I'm leaving the gift here for you. I always want you to smile. I don't how I would be if you weren't in my life.

Always smile and always shine like this. Forever be like this. Good bye. Love you loads and loads and loads. Thank you and sorry. "

These are the last lines left behind by shika. I broke into tears. She can't leave me like this. I'm breaking from inside. The boys are trying to get hold on me. I want to run back to the airport and get shika with me. I yelled her name loud. Shika...... Shika.... Shikaa please come back. You can't do this to me. I cried all the way back to the dorm. It feels like my heart is breaking. I'm feeling lump in my throat. Sorrow is filled in my throat like I can't let it out. My heart is feeling heavy.

A/N:

Hello readers. I really want to know how you feel about this chapter. For me.. I'm feeling sad. This can't be happen.

Thank you for always supporting me. Love you all.
Good night 💙