Day Out

The next morning everyone wakes up and gets ready but jjong still sleeps and Shika too.

Shika's POV :

It's already past 9 and no one woke me up. I got up from the bed. There was a note by the side of my bed. It's Minho. It's written that they are leaving and the breakfast is on the table. I smiled. Now I'm left alone in the dorm. I got freshened up and ate breakfast. I decided to clean the dorm and cleaning while listening is the best way to clean. I played some Bollywood tracks and started cleaning the dorm. I'm singing it loud and I was swinging my body also as I'm the only one in the dorm.

Jjong POV :

The time is 10 already. It's been a while since I had a peaceful sleep like this. No one woke me up. Today is my day off. Last night I gave Shika the gift which I bought for her. It's a bracelet. It was beautiful so I thought it would be even more beautiful on Shika. 

I bought it on the day of shopping. I hope she liked it. Someone playing music and I got irritated. I woke up with anger and came shouting from the room but I stopped when I saw Shika dancing and singing. Omo, she looks cute and beautiful in that messy bun and the way her body is moving is totally cute. I'm shocked by seeing Shika this carefree.

Shika's POV :

I'm stunned by the sound of claps. I turned back. It's jjong. What is he doing here? I asked him what he was doing in the dorm at this time. Don't have any practice today? He said that he doesn't have any schedule today. And said, "I want to spend some time with the princess". 

I asked "who".

 He said, "it's you. Pabo". 

Yah! I'm not a pabo and no longer a princess with a sad tone. 

He asked what does it mean "no longer?". I smiled and said nothing.

We had our breakfast. We are resting now. I asked him whether he was tired and he said "yeah. Somewhat. Wae?". I said nothing much I just wanted to spend some time outdoors.

Jjong's POV :

She asked me to let's spend the time outdoors and I said done mam. Today I will treat you like a princess then. 

She said "no need to. Just treat me in a way how you feel about me". 

I said, "get ready for it".

We went to an amusement park. She wore the bracelet which I gave her. I said what a coincidence the bracelet and the pendant have similar stones. She smiled and said yes. Wahhh! She looks pretty when she smiles. I saw many couples around us. All are hand in hand. I also want to hold her. What if she takes her hand back? Let's give it a try. 

While I'm trying to hold her hand, she holds my hands in hers and I intervened with them. We went on a roller coaster ride. She is getting scared by seeing the ride and said 

"I don't want to. Please leave me" Omo she is getting so much scared. We got into the ride. She got scared and cling to me with eyes closed and screaming loud. I got a tendency to hug her but I can't as we are on ride. I saw her, only her. I am feeling like she is the only one for me. I'm unable to describe the feeling. Her lips are trembling and chanting something. I want to hold that lips and kiss her. The ride coming to end.

Shika's POV :

I'm getting scared. Finally, the ride is coming to end. I made myself straight and opened my eyes. I saw into jjong eyes. I caught his hands and I feel like there is someone who can take care of me, who is always there for me. Jjong leaned front close to my face. Then the ride got ended and we got off.

I'm feeling hungry so jjong went to buy me some food. He's disguised though. There are some groups of girls talking about Jonghyun. They didn't identify him but they are soon going to. They all surrounded him. He saw me and gestured me to run. But I didn't understand. Then he came running towards me and dragged me with him. 

We are running and I don't know what is happening and why we are running. I turned back. Omo! All the girls are running behind him. I don't know why but I loved running with him. Feeling like my prince charming is protecting me. I loved this. Then we hid in a place. I can't say exactly what it is. There's only moonlight guiding the path. 

I am panting hard and my eyes got locked with his eyes. I'm now in jjong's arms. He is leaning forward. His eyes parting the ways between my lips and eyes. I'm feeling like some electric current passing through my body. I think now my face is red. He leaned more further just inches gap between our faces. I can feel the heat coming from jjong. His lips touched mine. Then light's got on in the park and we stepped away from each other. We went back to the dorm.

Third-person POV :

The ride was calm with an awkward silence filling it. The day ended but the night was troublesome for both.

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you like the chapter. Thank you for your support.
Good morning ❤️