Our Night

Jjong POV :

She's cooking for me now. It feels like she never left me. I went into the kitchen and hugged her and placed a kiss on her nape. I want to spend time with her. The time which I missed her I want to cover it all. I asked her to come with me. She's surprised by my question but said yes.

Shika's POV :

I'm back finally to the love of my life. I think he still feels surprised. He came to me and said to come with me.. I don't where and I said yes. He took me to the roof top. The night sky with starts.. The cool breeze and my warm jonghyun this is what I wanted in my life. We sat there gazing into sky and silent. He broke the silence. "jagi I'm just curious about what happened to you India. How you managed to come here again? I'm happy to have you back... But I just want to know how. It's OK if you don't want to share".

I smiled at him "India... My home.. But now it feels foreign to me. After my cousin taking me back. He wanted to marry me for the property. I played hard to get. One day I accepted of marrying him..cos I wanted time to plan something against him. I know if I accept for marriage he won't disturb for a time being. Me with Krish plotted against him. And behind his back I donated all the property and soon started a foundation. It was late until he found and when he found it, he was furious. But thanks to Krish he arranged body guards for me. And my cousin his plans all ended in vain. I don't have what he wanted.. He tried to hurt me but Krish was always stood beside me". All he said was "oooooooo". I laughed at him. It's all the past and for now I'm forever yours. He smile and said "this time I'm gonna follow you even to hell if you leave me". I smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

"jonghyun....i want to confess something. I never wanted you to leave shinee or music. I just wanted you to hate me and even after saying such harsh things you still choose me. I know that one day I should leave to India so I don't want you to be hurt so I thought it would be better if you hate me. But you never hated me. I'm sorry "without me knowing I was crying.

He hugged me and said" my princess I can't hate you even if I try hard. You are the one who makes me happy. And leave it. It's all in the past. Let's enjoy this moment ".

We were silent again. This time he broke the silence by asking shika what are your thoughts on marriage". I was surprised by this sudden question. I said "my marriage... Before I came to Korea I imagined a hindu traditional marriage. May be now I guess it's different. I imagined my marriage like I was still a royal then. My father found a perfect groom for me. I will get married in my palace. To feel the moment when my husband ties the knot. Crying when I get apart from my parents. And then kids... And loving my husband.. Being with kids... And looking after my kingdom. That's what I imagined my life would be. But now it all turned upside down and my imagination no longer the same. "

" how do you imagine now "jjong asked." now... Marrying you and loving you and shinee. But I always wanted to have a traditional hindu marriage. They say that if we married once then we will be bonded as wife and husband for next seven lifes. But now I think we gonna have a Christian wedding right? "
" yeobo... Wedding never mattered me. I loved you and I will love you. Wedding is just a ritual. If you want it to be happen in Indian style I have no problem with that ". I'm surprised by his words. Jinja?. I hugged him hard. Yes... Yes.. Let's get married in Indian style. Actually first get married in Indian style and then  Christian wedding. My eyes are glowing and I'm surprised by his words. He Said" let's get married. Are you ready for our journey? ". What marriage yes I'm ready but what  others think about it.

Jjong POV :

When I asked her about getting married she's surprised, happy and confused too. She's worrying too much. I said I will manage. Let's make our relationship public. I want to introduce to my whole world. She's happy but little tensed. I hugged and said no need to worry. Everythingj will be alright. She smiled. We were disturbed my ring tone. It was key. He
Is worried about me and was asking me where I'm. I said this to shika. She said let's surprise them. We were getting down now.

SHINee POV :

We entered the room. We can't find jjong anywhere but the smell hit us hard. It felt nostalgic. For once we felt like shika was here. And we all are now in living room. We are missing shika alot today. We were talking about her. Jjong walked in. He looks happy don't know the reason tho. There's a playfulness in his eyes. Which was seen again after six months. He said he will get changed. We are busy with our phones now. And suddenly we heared "boooo...". We all got scared and surprised by the sound. When we realized it was shika. Omg we all exchanged glances. As if to conform as they are seeing the same what other are seeing. She's there.... Omo.

Shika's POV :

Every one got shocked by my voice. When they looked at me all stood still as if they saw a ghost. I laughed at them. Tae ran to me.he touched me to conform I was really there or not. He hugged me and soon all the others joined me. Then key suddenly started sulking and minho with his tantrums. Omo.. My family. I asked for their forgiveness. Soon jjong joined us. I explained everything to them and all are happy cos I'm back to them. Then jonghyun said them about our marriage and all were happy. But I'm getting sacred about how fans react and will sm accepts it? We all are laughing and giggling. Feels like back to home. Then suddenly key phone got messages. "omo..." key yelled. I'm shocked. We asked what happened. He showed the picture he received.

We all are shocked. My eyes got bigger by seeing the pic and I turned to jonghyun and asked what now? Those are the pic of me and jonghyun. Dispatch released them. It was just a while ago, Pics of us on the roof top. We saw the net.. It's the top search now. The Fandom is chaos now. Jonghyun got a call from sm.

A/N:

Hello readers. I don't know how the chapter is. I just made it up now. I hope you like it. Thank you for the support. Hardly two are three chapters may be. Thank you all
Saranghae ❤️
Goodnight 💙