Last Day

Shika's POV :

It's already morning. I wasn't sleeping the whole time. All the thoughts were eating me from inside. And yeah... Finally I got a way to get away from shinee and jonghyun. It's a hard way tho but all I care about is them. It's the last day in Japan we have our return flight this evening. But for me it feels like the last day I'm spending my time with shinee. Jonghyun came into the room. I'm still in the bed.

He's drowsy he came and made him self comfortable in the bed. I asked what's wrong. He said "I love you jagi.. You know it right?". I smiled at his words. I said "I know jagi" and hugged him. I don't know why but when I'm near him I can't resist my self. I want to touch him. I want to play with his hair.. All the time I just want to be with him. Me and him that's what my world. I imagined my whole life with him but.... I felt something  smooth on my lips.

He's kissing me. I stopped him by saying "stop it... I didn't brushed". "neither me." he replied. He slowly started kissing down my neck. Nibbling and licking my soft spots. I myself never knew my weak spots until he invaded me. I want to stop it... Push him aside... But I can't.. It's like a pleasure which I can't express.. "jong...pleas...." is all what I can say. It's even hard to form words.

Our moment was disturbed by Tae. Shitt....... Is what I can form.but jonghyun he's still kissing me and said Tae to go away. "oops... Wrong timing..I just came here to say that we need to get going" Tae yelled from the other side of the door. I face palmed my self and pushed jonghyun away. I made my way to bath room and turned the shower. I don't know why but I started crying. I don't want to be harsh with him. But.. He doesn't deserve me. I got freshened. We all gathered in our room. They started getting disguised. I made a sad faced. Minho asked me "what's wrong shika?
". Can't you guy's be free.. I mean like without a disguise? Onew said "you already knew the answer shika". I said I have a idea. Tae was excited and asked me "what?". I said "I will tell you the other way but you shouldn't scold me or you shouldn't get angry". Key said "nae...nae.. Tell me now".

Why can't you guys dress like girls. It's better than all the mask things right? All of them gave me a shocked expression. I said please please.. Dress like girls. They said OK.. Just for you and they left the room. I was waiting for the boys but I can't find them. I was standing beside few girls.. I was like thinking how can girls be this beautiful... And here I'm just like a scum. They all said shika at a time. I was surprised... Omo.....they are shinee... Omg.. Ugh.. I can't believe my eyes for a second. They are the most beautiful. They asked me how they are looking? I said "guys... Now I'm worrying. I don't know how to keep you guys safe. They all laughed. We had our breakfast in the hotel itself and now we are off for shopping. Everyone in the stall are starting at them it feels like they gained more unwanted attention. They look perfect even in the girl forms. We had our little shopping. They all bought something for themselves. Now we are sitting in the restaurant. We ordered our food. Our food is arrived and they all are playing with each other. I don't why but its feeling like this is the last time I'm spending my day with them. We ate and now we are walking in the streets.

All the boys on the street are gawking at them and someone whistling by seeing Tae. Key got angry and went to beat them.. Then I reminded him that he's a girl now. Some are catcalling. Though they are in girl forms and they are getting verbally harassed they are still caring about me. They placed me in the middle and all are walking around me protectively. I said to minho that "the men are gawking at you people. Not me" he said "but you are the girl here and we will protect you." omo... My family. I don't know why but I laughed and my eyes are getting watery. We are back to our room now. I should ask him now.. And  I don't know how to start a conversation. He's hugging me now.

I found courage and asked him. Jonghyun I want to ask you something. Jjong said "ask it jagi."
Jjong you love me right? And I never asked you for anything. Can you answer this one question for me?

Jjong "pabo. Just ask it. I will give you everything for you."

"Jonghyun I love you and I need you to be always be with me. And you are a idol. You can't give your whole time for me. Jonghyun Don't take me wrong. Just answer this question. Choose me or music. I don't want you to do music or to be in shinee. Its not like I hate it but by doing music you can't give your full time for me. I want you. I want us. Let's do some other thing rather than music. "

I know by listening to my words. He will surely hate me. While speaking those words. Internally I was battling with me. I don't want to be like this. I can see that he's hurt. I'm sorry jonghyunah is all what I thought.

Jjong POV :

Shika is struggling for words. But after listening to what she said. My whole world got stopped for a second. I know I love shika as the way I love music.. But comparing the both I never imagined this situation. Leaving shinee... I can't that's what made me what I'm today. But I love shika. I can't imagine my life without her. I'm happy if shika is with me. So I said her my answer. Shika... I love you.. And I want you.

Shika's POV :

What...? No.. It can't be. How can he leave music for me. No... No... This can't happen. He should hate me... But even after hurting him all I can see is love in his eyes. I'm tearing from inside. I said him to think twice and answer me. I went out from the room and started crying. This can't be happen... He can't choose me over music. What the hell I did? He should hate me. Be strong shika.. Let him think.. He will say no this time.

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you like the chapter. I know its Kinda boring. What can shika do now? Jjong still choose shika. Let's see what happens tomorrow. Thank you for your support guys.
Saranghae ❤️
Goodnight 💙