Mine

Shika's POV :

I said bye to everyone. Tae hugged me"noona, take me with you, I can't leave you alone. I will be with you and I promise I will help you in the house hold. Please take me". He's being a kid now. Minho hugged me and said "you can't leave me when you take Tae with  you. Adopt me in. I promise I won't irritate you". Onew oppa hugged me and said "shika I will also come with you, I will help you and I will also share my chicken with you, come let's go". Key hugged me and said "yah! What I did wrong? You can't leave ne back when you take all of them with you, Kaja..pali.. Pali..".

I came out of their hugs. Guys what's wrong? My room will be probably smaller than this dorm. How can you guys live in there? They are not ready to listen my words. They all are decided. Tae even prepared his luggage mean while the conversation." aish... This kid". I smiled and said ok, I won't go anywhere. They all smiled ming came near me with suspicious looks and asked "what's going on between you guys" he eyed me and jonghyun. I chuckled, mianhae every one. What I wanted to say earlier was "me and jonghyun are in relation". Jjong took my hand and kissed my cheek. He confessed to members that we are in love. He said "shika is mine". Those words were playing in my head. Mine... I'm his now and he is mine.. My man. They all went "aww". They all are surprised but not key. I think he guessed it a way before.

Now I'm staying in this dorm because these lovely men didn't allowed me to go out. I asked them won't they be suffocated? They said anything for you shika. Aigoo... I love them. Jjong suggested that we both share the room. I smiled and now we both are sharing the room. They all are going now. Jjong is worried I guess. He's giving all the instructions to me. Be home. If anything happens call our manager.. The message will reach us.. I said I love you. Don't worry, I will be fine. They all hugged me. I got to stay back. Because manager is managing everything. I cleaned our room. I made place for jonghyun stuff. They will be back tomorrow and I need to stay alone.

Next day :

I am waiting for them. They should be home till now. But they aren't. I'm getting nervous. I said to myself cool down chikki.. Everything Is fine. Every one came back. I hugged them all and jjong is throwing himself on me. I smiled at him. He whispered in my ear "I have a sweet surprise for you". Wait.. Wow.. Surprise and now I'm waiting for it. He said me to get ready. Every one are tired so they are resting. I made my way to our room and even jonghyun did the same. He embraced me in a hug. I hugged him back. I said I will have a shower and he said "do you want me to accompany you?". Aishh... This man. I said no need and stuck my tongue out, in a teasing manner. He picked a dress for me and left the room.

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you like the chapter. I know it's short. Any guess about the surprise? Then let me know.
Thank you all.
Saranghae ❤️
Jalja 💙