Hangover

Shika's POV :

It's five in the morning. I saw him moving. I think he's going to wake up. I struggled hard to move and finally I'm succeeded. I got up and slept on a couch in my room. He woke up and I'm acting like I was in deep sleep. He got up and using some swear words and catched his head screaming. I think he's in pain. May be hangover. He came to me and saw that I was In sleep. He placed a blanket over me and left the room. I chuckled and went onto my bed. It's my day off and of course I didn't slept whole night so I'm feeling sleepy. I got up and informed key that I'm gonna sleep.

Jjong POV :

Ughhh. My head is hurting. It's like someone is beating my head with hammer. I can't be like this. I woke up and saw it's my room. Wait. What I'm doing in my room. This is shika's. What am I doing here? I got up and saw shika on couch. Sleeping like a log,peacefully. I placed the blanket over her and left the room. I came to kitchen and saw key. I asked him to help me to get over the hangover. And as always he started nagging. I'm already hurting and not in a mood to listen his nag. I said yayyyy! I'm not here for your nagging. Now please help me. He made me a hangover soup and some tablet.

I said I'm feeling better now. I started thinking about what happened but I can't remember anything. Why I was I  shika's room. I went to key. I. Asked him what happened last night and said I only remember I was having drink and nothing after that. What I was doing in shika's room? Key got shocked by my words. And asked me whether I didn't remember anything?

Key made a confused face. When I said I didn't remember, he asked "jinjayo" I was like yes but what's wrong? Key yelled "you behaved like a shit".

"what? What did I do?"

Key POV :

Ahh! This man I can't believe him. He did a mess last night and now he's like he did nothing wrong. He asked me "what he did wrong?". Aishh...I'm gonna kill him. I said "you drank and you called me by thinking I was shika. You talked a lot of shit. Then scolded me and asked why I accepted date with Tae blah... Blah.. Blah...". To make it sound simple you got on my nerve. You were lucky that you didn't called shika. Then I picked you and we came to dorm. And I said you to sit in couch. But you went to shika's room. Then after that I don't know what you both guys did.

Jjong POV :

Did I do that much? Thank God it wasn't shika whom I called. But I'm like what does it mean that we both did? What we did? Did I do anything wrong? I wanted to know. But how can I ask shika directly.

I said to onew hyung that I was not feeling well and I'm gonna take a day off. They said OK. I went to my room, started to think hard what I did last night. But my efforts are all ended in vain. I slept for sometime and I know shika is in home but she's sleeping. I woke a freshened up. I ate lunch prepared by key. I'm watching TV. I heard some noises. I think shika woke up but I don't want to show my face to her. I'm embarrassed.

Our door bell rang. To my surprise it's Kai. I talked with him and he said he wants to meet shika. I'm curious now. Why Kai want to meet shika. I asked him why. He said it's about date and he wants to give her this dress for the date. Adrenaline is pumping in my veins. They are going on a date. I went to her room.

Shika's POV :

I slept and I woke. I think everyone went to sm town. Wow.. I'm all alone again in this big world. I want to be attached to bed but I need to bath and my lazy ass is not ready to move. But eventually I woke up and did my bath. I wrapped the towel around me and came into my room. I didn't cared because I'm the only one in the dorm. I was going to remove the towel and saw someone open the door. I was shocked and stood still. It was jonghyun, but what's he doing here? He was also in shock. He did not blinked his eyes. Then I remembered our night and I blushed. He said sorry I should have knocked. I said OK. He's feeling shy and said that Kai is here to meet me. I said OK. I got dressed up.

A/N:

Hello readers. Sengil chukaey Kai. I wish you get more succeed in this year. Stay healthy.
I hope you all like the chapter.
Saranghae ❤️
Jailja💙