Real Date

Shika's POV :

I got ready. I want to be my slef so I just stick to my liner and a natural lip color. The dress is of blue and white combination. We are in car now. I asked him where we are going but he did not say a word. And I got tired of asking. So I preferred to be silent. We got down the car. I don't know where exactly it is. It's a beach. I love beaches. Smile found its own way on my lips seeing the beach. He said "jagi, it's a date". Wow..I said I loved it. He made a puppy face and asked "what about me?". I said I love you more paglu. "wait... What's that paglu means?" jjong asked. I replied it means pabo. I chuckled and started to run along the beach. He ran behind me and he caught me. He gave me a back hug and planted a kiss on my nape. I wish my whole life would be like this.

He said common there is more. He blind folded me. I asked what's it? He susshed me. He opened my eyes "wow, it's beautiful". There are fire flies all over the beach. I loved it. I tried to catch but they flew away. I made a baby face. He said "aigoo" and hugged me. I said I love you and he again covered my eyes. I asked what's now?

This time when he opened my eyes... "waah" left my mouth. It's amazing. I think I'm blessed to have him. It's a rose petal path way with candles on both sides. And that path lead to a beautiful dining. It's a candle light dinner. My eyes are watery now. Happy tears I guess. I hugged him and said saranghae. We walked..we approached the dining. I said wow it's an amazing arrangement. The table it's placed near to the ocean. The waves are touching our feet. It's like reminding me that we aren't alone in the beach. The waves are playing with me. We ate in the light of candles, which is dominated by moon light. Yes, it's a full moon day and a very pretty view of the sky.

I asked him to let's be on the beach for some time. He smiled. We are lying on our backs. It's a beautiful night sky, filled with stars and a full moon and the sound of the ocean it's soothing. I slept with him like that for a few minutes. I got a doubt. I asked him "what if you find something about me? something big?something you won't believe? Will you leave me then?" concern is clearly seen in my face.

"my dear pabo, I love you for what you are. I don't care about anything unless you are with me. Just promise me one thing that you will never leave me" jjong said. I'm seeing the view of the sky and said "always and forever I will be with you, if there will be any day that I would be apart from you, then that day would be my death. I will be with you. I don't know whether I will be part of your happiness or not but I will be surely there for you in your sad times. I will be the part of your sickness and health. I love you and thank you for coming into my life "when I finished and saw his face his eyes are teary. I'm shocked by seeing him I asked what? What happened? Why are you crying ?

He said" yah! Pabo. You made me emo now ". I smiled and said I'm not a pabo. Suddenly he kneeled in front of me and said" be with me until I get wrinkles on my face, be with me until we see our further generations, be with me until my heart stops beating, be with me, be with me till my last breath. I love you and I also know you love me. will you be my love? "he held a floral tiara in his hands. I'm utterly shocked. I asked what is he doing? He said" sorry, I never proposed you in a right manner ".

I said stop it" now you gonna make me cry.. I said yes by wiping my tears ". He got up and placed the tiara on my head and said" now, it's in the right place".he reminded me of the day when my father placed the tiara on me and announced me as the heir. Tears rolled down my cheek. But I stayed calm and I don't want to ruin this moment. Jjong is worried and asked what's wrong? I said I'm happy to have you and kissed him on the cheek.
He lifted me in  bridal style and placed me in the car. We are getting back to dorm. I asked him "did you do all those arrangements?". He said "ani, members helped me, but the idea was mine tho" he chuckled. I laughed. We reached the dorm. It's already 11 and all were sleeping. We slowly sneaked into our room. I said him to move out so that I can change into comfy night ware. He's all set on the bed. I looked at him "what?" and gestured him to go out. He said "no. It's my room. I won't be going out and I'm more interested in watching you"

"Yaah! Torai " I yelled at him and pushed him out of the room. I changed and said him to get in. He said "these are my clothes. Do you still wear them?". I smiled "I preferr them over any other dresses. I love them. They remind me of you". He said "aigoo, my princess".
We slept hand in hand. Best day in my life. My man... My king... I love him. Actually tomorrow is everyone's day off and then they have a concert in Japan.

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you love the chapter. Wow.. Finally a perfect proposal. I wish I was in the place of shika...but I fear about their tomorrow. Life won't be the same every time. Happy time surely means there will be a sad time too.. I hope they handle it. Thank you for your support.
Saranghae ❤️
Jaljayo 💙