Love

Shika's POV :

Wow....things are getting good. Finally something good is happening in my life. I smiled at him.

Jjong POV :

We ate breakfast. We are in bed, having our lil talks with our hands intertwined. It feels different being in love and especially being with your loved one. Shika asked me that I really didn't remember anything about the night. Shika said what happened and how she slapped the girl. I smiled at her "whoa! My jagi gets jealous and even fights". I kissed on her temple. We slept like that. We got up by hearing the door sound. We got separated. We want to take the relationship slowly. So, we decided to not to say about it to everyone.

Shika is cooking for us and meanwhile members are talking with me. Asking me about how I'm feeling now? Feeling I don't know about the injury but I'm totally happy about my love. But the thing is I can't reveal it. We all decided to have dinner in our room. They talked about what they did today and also we have a schedule day after tomorrow. I think I will be completely fine on that day.

Shika's POV :

All went to their rooms. Me and jonghyun are sleeping in the same room, our room. We are sharing the bed. His hand as my pillow and my head on his heart. This feels awesome, listening to his heart beat feels good, his hands in my hair, playing with it. Listening to all the shit I'm saying. I turned my head to look at him. He's seeing me. Our eyes got linked. He's looking at me. We shared our moment. He kissed on my temple. I said I love you. He smiled and said "I know". I placed a kiss on back of his hand. He started singing and I said give me a chance. This time I will sing a lullaby for you. I started singing and he closed his ears. I said yay.. I'm not that bad singer tho,stop acting. He laughed and said "I'm just kidding, your voice is soothing". We slept like that. I want be with him like this forever.

It's already morning. Days are passing too fast. We all got freshened up. Shinee are free until 2:00 pm and they will be outdoors till tomorrow. We thought of spending our time with each other until 2. They all are in living room. I'm cleaning my room and I'm packing my luggage. Yes, I'm moving out of the dorm but I didn't said this with anyone. I should say them, I don't know how they react, I know they wouldn't allow me to leave, but I can't be with them forever. I feel like burden for them. Now I'm also earning. So, I can afford a room for myself. I asked manager to find a room near to the dorm. He said he will be soon here. So, I prepared my luggage. While setting my luggage I found rakhi 's, the rakhi's which I wanted to tie my brothers. But It didn't happened. I'm missing them now. I wish my family is here with me. If my family is with me now, I guess I wouldn't have come to Korea. We had our breakfast. We are watching TV. Tae and minho are playing. Key in kitchen. Jjong watching me and onew watching TV.
I'm feeling low, Tae came near me. Worry is clearly seen in jjong eyes. He got a call and he went out.

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you like it. I know this chapter is kinda boring. Today is a special day. It's 1 year of poet|Artist. Jonghyunah you did well.
Good night💙
Saranghae ❤️