SHINee

Shika's POV :

"It's the end of me. No one can save me now" these are the thoughts that are running in my brain. Then I heard a car horn. There stood a man. My eyes are blurred and I can't see who it is. The man got up from me. It's jjong. I cried and screamed "jjong". The man went near jjong. Jjong punched him. All the other drunken men surrounded jjong. Then I saw other four men appeared in the background. All the drunken men ran from the scene.

Jjong POV :

Oh, God! Where is she? I'm driving all the way back to the fest. I'm passing an alley and heard screams. Someone is screaming it's Shika. I went inside the alley. I got down the car. I saw a man forcing himself on Shika. Adrenaline pumping in my veins.

The man approached me. Anger is growing inside me. I punched hard on his face. He's bleeding now. I want to kill him. All the other drunken men surrounded me and shinee members came to the scene at the right time. They all flew away.

I went near Shika. I got down to the ground and asked her "are you alright?" With a worry in my tone. She started crying and hugged me. I whispered that "I will never leave you alone. I'm sorry" and hugged her even tighter.

Then all the shinee members came near and asked Shika whether she was fine and hugged her.
We all went to the nearby Cafe. We placed our order. An awkward silence surrounded us. We don't know what to say. We all said sorry at a time. And to our surprise, she started laughing.

Shika's POV :

We all are in Cafe now. I don't know why but everyone is so silent. I lost in my thoughts.
"thank God. If these men were not on time, I don't know what would have happened to me. I'm blessed to have these people in my life".
I came out of my thoughts by listening to their sorry. I don't know what they are sorry for. I laughed and said, " what are you sorry about?".

Then jjong replied, "we are sorry because we hid our identity".
I felt a bit sad by that words but I said "no need to be sorry. I totally understand your situation and I'm thankful for you.

Thank you guys for letting me in though you are very famous. Then onew said," there is nothing to do with humanity and popularity ". I smiled at him. True words from a true leader. I thanked all of them for saving me today. Then we got our orders.

Mine is hot chocolate.
Tae said," Woah! Shika chocolate. Can I have some? ".
I hesitated at first but by seeing his cute face I finally gave him. He sipped and Said, "I'm very special to you".

I gave him a confused look. He smiled and said you shared your chocolate with me, so that means I'm special to you. I laughed at his words.
My eyes are on jjong now. By listening to Tae's words jjong smile is fading slowly.

Then key asked, "what about me? am I not special?". I'm literally shocked by Mr.Diva's words. "wait. Did he really said that?". I laughed and said, "you guys are very special to me. All of you...".

Then onew said, "so I can have a sip then". I smiled and said yes. He took a sip and said, "now you are my MVP. I will share my chicken with you". By listening to chicken I'm exclaimed with joy. Then by seeing me Minho said
"Woah! We got another chicken fan in our team".
Then I asked "team?"
Minho said "Dae, we are. Why? You don't want to be with us?"
I smiled.

I observed jjong is silent and may be lost in his thoughts. Then key said he will take me shopping tomorrow. I said, "yay... Shopping. I would love to".

Then Tae said "you also need to play with me" and I said I will. Wow. Feeling grateful to be with these five men.

Jjong POV :

Now our misunderstandings are cleared. Everyone is talking with Shika and here I'm being silent and lost in my thoughts. I don't why this Tae is soo excited to be with Shika. Then I saw all the members and gave a hint to them. We all went silent for a second "1.. 2..3..hello we are shining SHINee".

Shika's POV:

They introduced themselves. I smiled at them. Asked them about their work. We talked for a while. Then at last jjong said, "tomorrow is our day off. We all can be together". I smiled.

We went back to the dorm. I'm happy to be back here. Now, this dorm feels like home for me. Everyone got changed and gathered in the living room. Tae sat beside me and we were talking.

Then key said "attention everyone" and we all faced key.
He continued "so we all of us have a day off tomorrow. So let's plan something".
They all squealed in joy.
Then Jonghyun came and sat beside me. I'm excited about tomorrow.

I said I will cook for them tomorrow. Then key said "we will go shopping and then we go somewhere. Is that OK?"
All said yes. Then Jonghyun asked what about breakfast and I answered "I will make it. But it will be somewhat oily. Is that OK?"

Everyone said, "everything is OK for tomorrow and we will workout hard. So no worry". Tae asked what about lunch.

I said, "it's a surprise. I will make you a famous recipe. Maybe you can feel it spicy. But trust me it's worth the taste".
As key is the owner of the kitchen I asked him about some spices which I need. He said we can find them in-store.

Key said, "after breakfast, we go to the departmental store and then we go shopping". He's excited. I can say that. Everyone is so tired so we bid good night to each other and going to our rooms.

When I was getting up I felt someone back hugged me. I'm shocked. I turned back and saw Jonghyun. We moved from each other and he asked me how I was feeling and he whispered something in Korean. Something like "joahaeyo"

I asked him what? He said it means "not to worry" I smiled and I said I'm waiting for tomorrow. We both talked for a while. He said the police are looking into our complaint. Then we both went to sleep.

A/N:

Anneyong readers. I hope you like the chapter. Thank you for your support.
Jalja❤️