Excile

Shika's POV:

I wanted to wake up, so I did. But my cute little dino pulled me back into bed and hugged me. It's more like he caged me in his arms. I said "jagi, get up it's already late and it won't be good. What members might think of us". It's already 10. I heard a knock on door. It's Tae yelling at jjong to send me out. I laughed. Jjong replied "yah! She's mine, I'm not gonna let her out". Aishh this man, I hit him and opened the door. Tae came in and he got on jjong. They are fighting playfully rolling on the bed. They both moved out. I got freshened we had our breakfast. I asked them what's the plan for today? They said it's a surprise. I said what is it? They said it's ur rakhi gift. Woah! I'm more than excited now.

I'm in living room. Everyone are getting ready and Tae is watching TV. It's an international news channel tho. They said braking news. So I turned my head. The runaway princess is likely to be living in South Korea. What the heck? How do they found out ? Tae exclaimed in more like a joy "woah! A princess in excile hiding in Korea"
"Stop it Tae. She's not hiding" I yelled at him. I think I was a bit loud. Tae made a guilt, sad kinda face. Others came running into living room. They asked us "what happened?" I showed them the news. I said sorry to Tae and hugged him. Tears started to fall. Tae asked "what's wrong noona?" I said nothing and started sobbing by sitting on couch.

Jjong came near me and asked what's wrong. Key and onew moved jonghyun aside and hugged me. They said to calm down. Onew is sushing me. Key "no one will find you, you are safe here, we are there with you" whispered in my ears. I stopped crying. Ming, jjong and taemin faces are confused. I said sorry to all and made my way to jonghyun. I hugged jjong hard as if I was conveying my fears, my emotions and my worries through hug. And placed a kiss on his cheek. Where as he kissed me on temple. Which shows his care for me. I then hugged my two brothers, baby bro Tae and big bro minho. They said let's move now or else it's gonna be late. I asked where are we going? They said it's a super junior's concert. I should say being a employee of sm, I heard a lot about suju, mainly heechul.

Yayyyy! The stadium is full. Woah! I must say I enjoyed it. My inner fan girl literally enjoyed it. We are moving out, I got out of the concert and I saw some men, more like.. Goons and that to Indians. Shitt...may be they are searching for me. Then I saw my distant cousin. Shitt... Holy shit. I need to escape now.. How is that possible. My brain wasn't working I thought it would be better to go in. I made a excuse of forgetting my bag inside and made my way back into stadium. I reached my phone and called Krish. His phone is busy. Then I saw 50 missed calls from deepu. I called her immediately. She said "shika be careful. They found out about you being in Korea. And they also found about the foundation work and you selling off your assets. Be careful. I hope you will be fine". She hung the phone. I'm in complete shock now. Omo...they found out. They are here, if I go out they will take me back. That can't happen. I'm shaking now. I slowly went out. They are still here. I made my way near boys. I said them to be straight and not to bend. I'm hiding behind them. Ming asked "what's wrong shika?" I said I need a disguise. They don't have an extra pair. They didn't even questioned me. Every one gave me one of their things.

Onew Gabe me his Benny. Ming his Googles. Jonghyun his jacket. Tae his mask and key gave me stole for me. Good I'm completely disguised now. Now no one can identify me. They asked me "what's happening?" but we are interrupted by someone. One of the men who are here to find me. He showed a pic of me to us and asked whether they knew the girl. They all are shocked and all looked at me..

A/N:

Anneyong readers. I hope you like the chapter. It's really a happy day for me. Our shinee's princess hit the 1k. Thank you for all your support. But... The stry is coming to end..hardly 4 or 5 updates more I guess. Wow.. I think they gonna find about shika's past. Thank you guys.
Saranghae ❤️
Jalja💙