New One

Jjong POV :

I opened my eyes. It's morning. It feels pleasant today. All I need is me and shika. I heard someone's voice. It's key. I got up and ran near key. I need his help now. I want to say what happened between me and shika to key but, first of all I need to talk with shika. When she's sober. Key was surprised to see me running towards him. He asked me what is it? Aishh... This boy knows me well. I asked him to make a hangover soup. He asked what for? You seem completely fine. I said shika was pretty drunk last night. So that's for her. Anger is clearly seen in his face now. He said "no. I don't want to. How am I looking for you ppl. One day I need to treat your hangover and the next day shika's. I will quit being idol and start making hangover soups for everyone in the SM". Omo. He's serious I guess. I literally begged him this time. He prepared and shika also got up. She found her way to living Room and I helped her with that. Key gave her soup. She thanked him. She's somewhat fine now. She asked key what's the time. He said it past 7. Wae?

She screamers "what?". I asked her what's wrong? She didn't answer and she ran into her room and locked the door. I stared key with what's wrong kinda expression. He returned it with I don't know. She came from her room. She got changed and she said she will be back, it's already late and don't worry I will be fine.

What is she taking about? Where is she rushing? She was opening our door but the door bell rang. I thought who can be at this hour? She opened the door and she's frozen in her place.
She didn't uttered a word.
A man came past the door and enveloped her in a bear hug. He hugged her with full force and he came all the way to the living room without breaking the hug. Adrenaline pumped in my veins. She pushed him and slapped him playfully. Hugged him back and said sorry, I know I'm late. He knelt down and said "apologize accepted, princess".
Aishhhh who's the new one and how dare he hugs her that to Infront of me.

Shika's POV :

It's late.. Shit.. I'm already late. Let's hope he gets safe here. I opened the door.. I'm shocked. My friend is back..... Yippee... He hugged me. We came all the way to living room like that. Ahh.. This boy never stop behaving like a kid. He's the only family I left now. I said him sorry that I was late. He knelt down and bowed in front of me. Aishh.. Hanjimaa. He asked me what language I spoke now. Shit... Being with this boys I started speaking somewhat Hangul and my frnd doesn't know it. It's Korean I replied.
I whispered stop it you are embarrassing me and I'm your friend get up and for your notice I'm no longer a princess. He said "no, you are still a princess" with a serious expression. I said OK, OK now get up.
Key and jjong came to us. I introduced him to key and jjong. His name is Krish. Jjong is feeling angry, I can say that by looking at his face. I showed Krish my room. He went to fresh up. I went to kitchen to make breakfast . I explained the whole situation to key. He hugged me and assured me everything gonna be alright I smiled. Jjong face is now with mixed expressions, confusion and anger. I said jjong that he's my cousin but more of a frnd to me. We are best friends from childhood.

Jjong POV :

I already hate him. What his name.. It's starts with k right? Kri... Krish. I hate him. He is broad. Muscular body. He's more manly then us. Mustache and beard. He's some what of Indian style. He also have big eyes but not big as shika's. He's tall... Another reason to hate him. He's close with shika.. Too close... Main reason to hate him. I'm getting.... Jealous. I wanted to talk with shika today. About our love...but she's too busy with her friend. She took a day off so did I. I want to know what their business is.
He got freshened up. They are talking, laughing and giggling. I want to know who this special cousin is. I'm more being like a kid from whom his candy is stolen. I wanted to spend time with shika and wanted to tell her about last night. I think she remembered everything. But I'm waiting hard to talk with her and the credit goes to Mr new boy.

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you like the chapter. Of course the new character to. Just a twist in the tale. Let's see is this Krish is good or not. Or he gonna be troublesome to jonghyun. May be.
But as reader I'm gonna admit it, if something goes wrong between shika and jjong and in their relation. I'm gonna hate this Krish.

Thank you for your support.
Saranghae ❤️