An Incident

Shika's POV :

I ran... I ran until its hard to catch my breath. I went inside a park. It's deserted. I sat on a bench and cried. I cried hard. I don't know why am I even crying. I stopped crying and started thinking.

Maybe I trusted them but that exactly doesn't mean that they should trust me back. Then I started feeling empathetic towards them. I started thinking from their point of view. Actually, they did nothing wrong. It's great of them to take me in. They trusted me, even without knowing anything about me, they trusted me enough.

Now I'm smiling "shitty me. Always overreacting".I am back to my senses. I got up to see where I am. Awesome, It's totally dark and I have no idea where I am. I called jjong as I only have his number. He's not picking up. I thought maybe there are still at the fest.

I tried to figure out where I am. I started walking. I went inside an alley. I thought I should not have come here. I wanted to go back. I think someone is following me. I turned back to see. I saw a group of 4 drunken men. I am scared now. I'm not getting what to do. I tried to call jjong.

He picked the call and started saying "we are sorry.." but I cut off his words by saying "HELP Me".

Jjong POV :

We are stuck here. Shika was crying. We all are worried about her. I hope she is OK. We all reached the dorm but there is no sign of Shika.

My phone is ringing. It's Shika. Finally, she called me. I picked up the phone and started saying sorry but she cut my words and all she said was "help me".

What..? I asked her where is she? There is no reply. I'm tensed. I'm in shock now. Where is she? What's wrong with her? I just picked the jacket and going to search for her.

Everyone asked me what's wrong but I didn't care. I was in hurry. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up. Aishhhh... It's worrying me. Where is she?

I tried calling her "please pick the damn phone Shika"
Thank God. she picked the phone. I can hear her scoffing. I asked her where she was.

She said she didn't know where she is. She said there's a cafe nearby. "Shikha... Shika... Yeoboseyo.." I can hear some voices in the background. I heard Shika yelling. I'm frightened now.

What if something happens to her?

Shika's POV :

I hope jjong will be here. I picked my pace and started walking fast. I was on phone with jjong. I felt hands on me... Someone caught my wrist. I dropped my phone. One of the men picked me. I punched him and started running. I bumped into another man and hit the ground.

I am scared now and screamed for help. I tried to get up but the man forcing himself on me.
I tried to push him away but he is very heavy. I closed my eyes and started crying. I think this is the end of me. I accepted my fate.

A/N :

Anneyong readers. I know this chapter is so short. Thank you for supporting me. SHINee's princess ranked #27 in the Kim Jonghyun genre and #199 in the royal genre. Thank you very much.
I hope you like the chapter.
Saranghae ❤️
Jalja 💙