Accident

Shika's POV :

By seeing the state of the dorm they might understood that I didn't came out of my room. They started knocking again. I said I was fine but key didn't cared. He said remember me.. I'm KEY.... he have a spare key so he will open it if I don't open now. I'm worried now. He even may do that. I opened my door. I let him in, the room is dark. Key turned the lights on... He was yelling at me but stopped his words by seeing my condition. He ran towards me and hugged me. Asked me what's wrong? By seeing his concern I cried even more in his arms. He held me like that not even uttering a word. He wiped my tears. I explained everything to him. I even said it's my birthday.

He said "jjong may not know what he spoke, he seems fine. Give me a chance. I will teach him a lesson". I laughed and said thank you. I guess I'm getting back to normal now. He said "yah! It's your bday and you didn't even cared about telling me, telling us". He wished me. I smiled and hugged him. He said "give me a minute", I said OK. I went to wash my face. Omo.. I got scared by seeing my mirror image. Aish... What's wrong with me. Key is back he had a childish smile on his face. I asked what? He said nothing let's go out now. We both came into living room the dorm is dark. I'm wondering what's wrong. Then key shouted "sengil chukaey shika"... I'm shocked they all are started singing "happy birthday to you...". They brought a cake... Omo I'm surprised now. They... We... Are having a bday party. I thanked them, but I didn't talk with jjong. We had a cake cutting. We all celebrated and enjoyed. I'm really happy to have them. They even ordered food. We ate... And had fun.

Next morning
Shika's POV :

Today is my day off. Thanks to members they said me to take a day off, they thought I'm having trouble with something. They left SM. The dorm is a mess now. Last night party and all. I cleaned the dorm. Now I'm watching TV. I got a call, it's Tae. After hearing what he said, I went into trance for a second. "what? Who? When?". These are all the questions but I can't wait for the answers. I need to hurry now. They will be here at any moment.

They came. I'm crying by seeing jjong. I know it's not a major injury but still tho, his leg is fractured. I said them to take him to my room. We all are in my room now. Doc came and dressed his fracture. He gave some medicines and also said some do's and don't s. There is no way of stopping my tears. They are flowing out. Jjong is suffering, he is in pain and I can't see him like that. We all left him to sleep. I asked them what happened and minho said "we are dancing and I think he had pressured his leg so that resulted in fracture". I said let him be in my room, I will take care of him. They said OK, I said them to go and sleep as they are stressed. I went inside my room. I went near jonghyun, he's still awake. I said "I know you don't want to see my face and you hate me, but just let me be with you for now. When you get alright, I won't show you my face again" tears are falling down my face. Confusion is clearly seen in his face. He asked what I was talking about. I reminded him about that night, but he's clueless. Tears are rolling down his cheek. He's saying that he had no idea about all this.

I said "I know, u have no idea, cos you were totally drunk that night". Let's stop talking about that now. You are in pain let me help you. We will talk about this later. I came with an ice pack and started placing it gently on the fracture. But he wants to talk about that night and I said him to sleep. He said no, I said stop behaving like a kid. We will discuss this tomorrow. He's not ready but I placed my one hand on his eyes and the other patting him to sleep. He slept eventually. I kissed his temple.

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you like the chapter. I hope the things will become alright between them and to be frank I'm excited about tomorrow's chapter.
Gomaveyo 💙
Saranghae ❤️