Diva

Shika's POV :

I am in the kitchen now preparing coffee and thinking about my life, how it has changed in a very instant. I heard someone yelling. I came out of my thoughts by hearing his voice.OK, I am scared now.

What's wrong? who is this?  Then I remember Tae's words that a member nags like a mother. I thought maybe he is the one. I'm scared because no one ever yelled in front of me never in my life. I think I won't get along with him. Maybe he doesn't like me.

He entered the dorm by yelling "yah! See the dorm. See how dirty it is". Then his eyes landed on me. He is confused but staring at me very hard like I occupied his territory, I just stood before him in the kitchen.

Keys POV :

Ahh! I am tired. I walked into the dorm. Aishhhh this ppl they never keep the dorm clean and I started yelling as usual. I entered into the kitchen but there stood a figure, a girl.
Not too short or too long a medium height. But wait, what is she doing in this dorm and my kitchen. I was staring at her hard I can feel she is getting tensed. I am wondering who is she. I said "yah who are you? Are you a sasaeng?.

Shika's POV :

I am feeling tensed now. But he... Em... He looks like a diva. I can stare at him like this my whole day. Omg, the style. He is very stylish. A fashionista. He looks like a walking model. That skin it's like baby skin. Clean and clear. I envy him. I am not even close to him in fashion, not even half. That Eyebrows are looking iconic. How can someone look this stylish? I came out of my thoughts. He is saying something more like questioning "sasaeng ". What does it mean?

I am worrying now. I don't even know what he is thinking of me. I replied "No, No I didn't get you but let me introduce myself. Hi, I am Shika and I'm... I'm.." I don't even know what to say. Who am I? I am nothing now. He is staring at me with confusion.

I heard a door sound. God may be Tae is back. I am still struggling with what to say. Then Tae suddenly clung to Mr diva and said that I am his dearest friend. I was like "wait. Am I? Really?". Then Tae said "that means
She is our friend. SHINee friend."

I was thinking "what is shinee? Even Tae mentioned the name before."
Then Mr. Diva answered, "I don't remember this kind of friend? ". Tae smiled and said she is my late-night dearest friend. Then he introduced Mr diva to me. His name is key. Tae gave me a box of chocolates. "wow. Chocolate. I'm a fan of chocolates and I can't help it ".

I squealed while seeing chocolates. I thanked him. But meanwhile, I observed he smiled. Mr diva smiled for the first time. Omg he have dimples. "d.i.m.p.l.e.s".he have dimples. I am getting excited by seeing his dimples. actually, I have a weakness for dimples.

Then I asked Tae what is shinee?. There goes Mr. Diva again with a shocked expression. I said "sorry. Actually I am new to Korea and I'm from India. So basically I have zero knowledge about Korea". Mr diva smiled.
Omg again. he smiled I think he is planning to kill me with that dimples.

Mr. Diva answered by saying shinee means bright and beautiful. Tae and Mr. Diva exchanged smiles. Meanwhile Mr tall I mean Minho woke up and I made coffee for everyone.

I think they all liked the coffee. We all sat in the living room. They are having a conversation but I didn't understand a single point of their conversation.
Mr sweet asked me what I'm doing in Korea and everyone are into this conversation now.

I said "I'm here to find a job and last night I also lost my bag and everything is in my luggage. I only left with my backpack now."
I'm wearing jjong clothes. I think I will continue wearing his clothes for a while.

Then Tae came and sat beside me. He asked me what is in the bag. I replied" I have one Indian outfit and a chips packet I guess.
I changed my clothes at the airport.

Tae with joy on his face said "wow. Chips. Don't forget to share with me. OK?".
For which I smiled and said, "done". Then Mr sweet said, "what about us?". All started staring at me. I smiled and said, "everyone can have them". And I said but not my chocolate box which Tae gave me before.

I smiled and said, "actually I won't share my chocolate with anyone".If I gave them, then it means they mean a lot to me. Then everyone laughed and Mr tall said "same like onew Hyung".For which I laughed.
Then I said I need to give a complaint in P.S.Then jjong said not to worry and he will look into that. That's a relief.

They all came to know about me and now I'm curious about them. They all look handsome and great. What do these guys do?
Out of my curiosity, I asked them what they do and jjong replied that they are trainees. They are into training. They all want to be singers. I said them all the best. But everyone stared jjong with surprise. Then Minho said it's their time to leave. Everyone got ready and said bye.

Jjong came to me and said, "Be safe and be in the dorm. If you want to go out then be careful". He shared their door lock passcode. I thanked him. I told him not to worry I will be in the room and I am tired. He asked me for my number but I don't have a Korean number. So I said I don't have one. He was saying something and got interrupted by Mr. Diva. There goes again Mr diva yelling at jjong. He yelled, "yaaah! Hyung come fast we are getting late". Then jjong said me bye.

Jjong POV :

I am feeling guilty. I should have said the truth to Shika. But we can't get into risk. I know she is new to Korea but still. If our manager knows about this he will kill us. But I will tell her the truth very shortly. "sorry Shika" I thought to myself.

A/N:

Annyeong readers.
Advance happy new year. I hope you like the chapter.
Saranghae ❤️