ANGRYwols

Shika's POV :

The company asked jjong to meet them early in the morning. I'm tensed now. What if they won't accept our relation? But jjong comforted me.

Jjong got early and left to sm even all the other members went with him. They didn't woke me up but now I'm feeling tensed about what sm said. How well their meeting went. Should I call him? What if he's still in the meeting? I messaged minho that I will be going out for some fresh air. He messaged me back that he will come meet me. I said I will be waiting in the park. I want to know what they said.

I went to the park. All the way people are giving me different reactions but I didn't cared. I thought what's wrong with them. Then I bumped into group of girls I said sorry and said excuse me. But they didn't move. I looked at them with what's wrong kinda expression. They asked me "do you know jonghyun? Are you his lover?" they seems furious. I don't know what to say I tried to ignore them but one of them should me a picture if me and jonghyun and said "It's you right?".

I stood still. They dragged me to an alley. It's deserted. I tried to yell but one of them closed my mouth with their hand. They dropped me down and started kicking me. They warned me to leave jonghyun and I don't deserve him. They punched me on my face. I tried to beat them but they overpowered me. They gave me a last kick in my stomach and left. They warned me to leave shinee and jonghyun. Minho started calling.. But I don't want to answer.. If I speak he can guess the difference in my voice. I messaged him that I'm in an alley. He came and he was shocked by seeing me. He came running towards me and asked "omo.. What's wrong shika? Who did this to you?" I smiled and said it nothing big. Just some angry shawols beat me and warned me to leave you guys and jonghyun. I held down my head and wiped my Tears and hugged him. He shushhed me. He took me back to the dorm. When I got there I saw rest of the members all in serious talk but they came running towards me. When they saw me. Jjong was worried and asked whether I was alright. I said I'm OK. I asked him what sm said? He replied "they opposed first but I said that I will leave the company if they won't accept our relation. But they said no.. I can't have a relation or marriage at this time of my career and I said if I won't get married to her I won't have any carrier. I will leave the company and it's my decision and they finally accepted it after hours of discussion "I'm surprised by his words. He's ready to leave the company for me. Omo... I hugged him and said saranghae. But he's concerned about me now. I said I will be fine and not to worry. He said" no.. It can't be like this. Let's arrange a press meet tomorrow and make our relationship officially public. " I smile and said OK.

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you like the chapter. I know it's short and the stry is coming to an end. Only one more chapter and an epilogue. Thank you for your support.
Saranghae ❤️
Good night 💙