RunAway Princess

Shika's POV :

I woke up early. But remembering all the last day's memories making me feel embarrassed. I don't know how I will face jjong now. We all gathered in the living room. I wanted help from these boys but is that OK to ask?
Let's give it a try. I asked shinee to help me in finding a job. "Sorry guys to ask this favor. I already feel like a burden on you. I want to be independent. That's the first thing reason why I came to Korea. So can you please help me?". Minho said is that a question? Why would we help you? We will look into it. Don't feel bothered and one other thing. U were never a burden for us. Now you are a part of us. That part which no one knows. I hugged Minho for his words. I ignored jjong not like ignoring exactly but I don't know how to face him after that incident. I guess everyone sensed it and Key is the first one among them.

It's onew Oppa day off. Me and onew Oppa were talking with each other. Onew is watching TV. He asked me about my family. To my surprise, there's news about "runaway princess". Onew is changing the Chanel but I stopped him from doing so. Thank God there is no photo is released of the princess. The news said that "the princess has run away by leaving her family behind to die. She chooses her own life over her family". I'm out of control now. Everything flashed in front of my eyes. That day... My family... Tears are running down my cheek. I yelled at the screen. It's all wrong. I never left my family to die. They died to save me. I cried out loud. Onew didn't get what I was talking about.

Onew's POV :

I was changing channels but a new caught Shika's eyes. She insisted to keep that news. It's something about a runaway princess. I did not care much about the news but all of a sudden Shika started crying and yelling. I don't know what's wrong with her. I tried to console her. I hugged her and rubbed her back. She's crying even more now. She sobbed and slept in my arms. I sat there like that I don't want to disturb Shika. She got calm now. But it's worrying me there is something wrong with Shika.

Keys POV :

I forgot something. I came back to the dorm. I saw Shika sleeping like a baby in onew hyung arms.
I asked what's going on? hyung asked me to help him in keeping Shika to bed. We eventually did it. Then I asked hyung what wrong and what happened. Onew explained what happened earlier. I surfed about the runaway princess. We saw some rumors and news about an Indian princess who ran away to save her life. But we don't know what the truth is. We wondered whether she is the princess? The only Shika can answer it.

I went back to the dorm. I wanted to remain silent. So I didn't say anything to anyone. I want to listen to everything from Shika.

It's night. I made dinner because Shika is sleeping. I woke her up. She said she isn't feeling hungry. But I nagged a little bit. She ate a little bit. She is now being alone on the balcony. I can see the worry on Jonghyun hyung face and the same goes with Tae and Minho. She feels soulless. I asked her to join a walk with me and onew hyung. We walked for a while and went into a park. She is swinging. Me and onew hyung sat there watching her and thinking about how to start a conversation. I asked her to let it out and she can trust us. She cried and said everything about her past. I'm in shock. I think even hyung is in shock. I don't know how to react. I and hyung hugged her and comforted her. I assured her that her secret is safe with us and we never gonna spell it out.

Shika's POV :

I shared my past with key and onew. They hugged me and consoled me. They asked me what I want to do now? I answered I want to hide and stay away from India. I want to start a new life. They smiled at me and said that they are always there for me and they support me. Then we went back to the dorm. Min, Tae, and Jonghyun are waiting for us. I think they are surprised by seeing me smiling. Tae and min hugged me and said they were worried about me. I smiled at them and said sorry. Then Jonghyun cleared his throat and said "there's a piece of news. We got our personal secretary.
Minho shouted loud and said it's Shika. Wait. What? I'm SHINee's personal secretary. Deepak. My face brightened up by listening to Minho's words. They all hugged me and we all jumped together. Everyone went to sleep. I and jjong are left behind. I thanked jjong. It's the first time I spoke with him after the incident. I said to him sorry about that day. He said, "no. I'm sorry my mind just swept away for a moment. I'm the one who needs to be sorry". He asked me whether I was alright. I feel something is wrong with you nowadays. Is everything fine?
I said I just need a soothing voice to calm me. Will you do it? He started singing for me. I don't know when and how but I slept.

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you like it.
Saranghae ❤️
Jalja💙