I Love You

Shika's POV :

We are in airport waiting for the plane. I'm trying to avoid jjong because of my guilt but he seems happy like nothing has changed between us. I'm hoping that he will choose music over me. And I'm also thinking about other ways he would hate me. Every one are tired. So every one are sleeping in the plane. I'm just lost in my own world. We arrived in Korea. We are moving to over dorm now. Jonghyun sat beside me in the car. I'm still trying to avoid him. I can feel his breath on my neck. He whispered "I love you shika" I'm shocked. I turned to him. He's happy with slight bit of pain. I asked what? He answered "I love you and I need you in my life. I know I love music but I can stay with out it. I can do any other thing. The only thing that matters is you. Your presence in my life. So I love you. And the other thing. You are not a choice for me to choose, you are the priority in my life "placed kiss on my cheek. My eyes are getting blurred. I immediately faced out side the window. He placed his head in my lap and sleeping. I don't know what to do. I should think of any other thing.

Though it's our return to Korea today but shinee have their meeting. They got freshened and went to sm town. They all said me to be safe as we don't know whether still they are searching for me or not. I got freshened and reached sm. All the way I was feeling like I'm being followed. I got down the cab and entering the sm. I can see shinee I was waving at them and suddenly I felt like I was getting lifted. Someone dragged me into a vehicle. I'm shouting for help and they covered my mouth. I'm crying now.. They are my cousin's men. The moment I was fearing about is now arrived. I tried to get out from their grip. I tried to push them and kick and I earned a slap in return. They took me to airport.

Tae POV :

Shika said she's arriving so we are waiting here for her. Other members are talking something but I was waiting for her with banana milk in my hands. Uff... Finally she's here. She waved at me. I waved in return but in blink of a eye.. She is not there. Someone took her... I'm tensed. I indicated the members. They all are scared especially jjong hyung. I never seen him this tensed. We took our car and following them. Soon we arrived at airport. We aren't disguised. We just came out in our training outfits. At this moment we only cared about shika. All started recognizing us. Thank God we spot shika.

Shika's POV :

In the airport I saw my cousin. Everything flashed in front of my eyes. I wanted to escape I tried hard. I saw shinee there... I was trying to reach them but caught by my cousin. His words sent down shiver in my body and I stopped fidgeting. " Lil princess.. Did you forgot that early about what happened to your parents.. If you ask for anyone's help then there position will also be the same. I will kill anyone in this game. Everything is fair in love and war.. Right?" those were his words and he started laughing. I never loved you.. I spat at him. He gripped my hair.. I stood still and reminded him that it's airport. He forced a smile on his lips and removed his hands off me." Me getting back to India will lead to your destruction and I will make sure of it." he laughed at me. Shinee approached me... But I denied to identify them. I'm scared and worried about them. Every one got hurt by my words but I'm helpless. And moved away from them. Soon they are surrounded by group of people, their fans. I'm tearing down but I don't want to let it show. I need to say my last good bye to shinee and I don't know how. I need to escape from this people for a while. I made an excuse to go for washroom.

After getting into washroom. Tears started rolling down but the only think I cared about is shinee. I need to talk to them but how. I borrowed a pen and paper from a girl there. I wrote a letter. Tears are flowing down. I wiped them and concentrated on letter. I finished writing but I don't know how to give this letter to shinee. The girl who lend me pen had shinee badge on her bag. I thought may he she's a shawol, I will deliver my letter through her. I know the boys... They will never disappoint their fans. They will take the letters what ever situation they are in. So it would be best to send the letter through fan without getting caught. I handed the letter to the girl and said shinee is in the airport, can you please give this fan letter to them? She stared me in confusion. I said that it my flight time and I can't meet them. I begged her to deliver it.

I made my way back to my cousin. But I'm eyeing the girl. She did it, she went near shinee and onew took it. They are sad but they are smiling because they are surrounded by fans. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Though there are trying to hide the pain but it is clearly seen in jonghyuns face.

Jjong POV :

We saw shika. We reached her. She's surrounded by men. We asked whether she's fine but interrupted by a broad shoulder men. Shika is getting tensed. He asked whether she knew us.. Why she's talking with us. I got angry and opened my mouth to speak but shika denied us by identifying. She said that we are just by passers. I'm shocked now. Everyone are. Why she said like that. She moved aways from us and once again we got surrounded by fans. We are forcing smiles on our faces. I want to yell... I want to cry.. I'm breaking but not letting my emotions to show. For the first time I hated being a idol. I can't even let my emotions out. Tae is confused. every one are breaking, confused and with tears in our eyes but without doing nothing. We stood there like nothing happened. Soon after fans started giving us gifts.. It's not the time for all this.. But onew hyung don't want to disappoint fans. So everyone accepted gifts and letters. Key stood beside me. I'm lost... Blank... Not getting what to do. Right Infront of my eyes shika left me. Left us. It's hard to sink all this in my mind. I'm in trance. My members dragged me from the airport. We are in our SUV now. I broke into tears and key hugged me he also started crying. Onew, minho and Tae who never cry. He started crying we all are crying. We needed to find out. But how can we do that. I saw letters in onew hyung hand. He's still holding them. Then one letter caught my attention.

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you like the chapter. The day has come. Shika left jonghyun. What is their in the letter? Is that the last goodbye?.
Thanks for your support.

Every story has a ending
Then Why can't it be a sweet one?

I hope for a good ending.

Saranghae❤️
Jalja 💙