SHIka

Jjong POV :

She's not at all her self now. I asked her to come with me but she's not ready. Then I played with her all the airplane and train games. I just wish no one sees me like this. I'm not even disguised. Finally she's getting tired and I think she's feeling sleepy. I said her to let's play another game. She asked me what is it? I said.. Ummm.... Piggyback game. She smiled wide and said yes, yes, I'm in it. Aigoo my cute girl. Thank God finally she's ready. I piggyback her to the car and said her to get in. But she didn't respond. She's sleeping. Omo. I placed her gently in the car and placed a coat over her. She's sleeping and mumbling something. I didn't gave her much attention. At present my first priority is to take her to the dorm. We reached dorm. I tried to wake her up but she dozed off. I took her to the dorm.

No one is in here. Every one are way too busy. I placed her on the bed and wrapped a blanket around her. I'm going out of the room but suddenly felt a pull. Shika pulled me and I fell beside her. She's now on my side, more like half of her body is on top of me. She faced me and smiled. She called me idiot. I asked "what?" she said she loves me. I'm in shock completely shock. Is this true? But she's not in conscious. I think she's just blabbering. Then I felt something smooth over my lips. Omo. She kissed me, we are kissing. I pulled her away. I wanted it more but it's wrong to kiss her while she's drunk. She said "it's my second ever kiss". What? Second kiss?what is meant by second. Then who's the first?

Shika said "I kissed a guy but he didn't remember it" With a sad face. I asked her who it was? She immediately ran into the bathroom. I'm left behind in completely shocked position. It's not that I care who is the first person but I just wanted to know. I heard a scream. It's shika's. I ran into the bathroom. Then she turned the shower on, I got startled. She's is laughing hard from the other side of bathroom. Omo it's hard to control this girl. All of a sudden She started dancing in the shower, saying rain, rain go away. I'm laughing now,laughing hard at her behavior. But I'm still concerned about the kiss. I just offed the shower. She ran into the bedroom. She's sitting on the bed now. I took a towel and started drying her hair by rubbing it. She showed me the mirror. She pointed her hand to my mirror image. I asked what?

She said "he's the man who I kissed. He was my first kiss". I'm totally confused now. What is she talking about? Kiss? Me? Her? But when? She said "once the boy was tipsy and they had their kiss". Now I realized that was not my dream. That's real. The kiss was real. I kissed her. She started crying that he forgot the kiss. He forgot everything I said. I shushed her. Asked her what she said to the boy. She stopped crying and faced me. She's smiling now more like blushing. She replied I said "I love you to him".
Then I lifted her. Hugged her and said I love you. She stared at me with her big eyes with confusion that was after replaced with happiness. Now we are in bed. I want to proceed further into our relationship but it's not the right time. I will talk to her about this tomorrow.
She started acting cute all of a sudden. She's being like a child now. Playing with my hair, my nose, with my eyes, she's playing with me. I loved all of her. I placed a kiss on her temple. It feels like my life is complete now. Me, mom, Nonna, shika and shinee.

Her face now turned sad. I'm seriously worried now. She said me sorry. What is she sorry about? I asked her why. She said "do you know who I'm?" there's a proud grin on her face. I replied "shika". She laughed and said "no". She stood on the bed and lifted her hands in the air and said "I'm... I'm the pri.... Next....". She dozed off. I acted in time and catched her from falling. I thought she's blabbering something and smiled to my self "pabo". She's wet from the shower, if she sleeps like this she will catch cold. I wanted to change her inti something comfortable. But I didn't do it. Still there is time for all that. Once she comes fully to me, I will treat her like a princess and what not? She's my everything. I don't know why but she holds my happiness.Seeing her smile, my lips automatically curl into smile. She's sleeping peacefully. Pabo. I kissed on her cheek and left the room. Went into my room.

Ahh! She's cute. But I should never let her drink in public. That tipsy shika should be only for me. I'm on cloud nine now. She said she loves me. I'm smiling wide now. I will talk all this with her tomorrow. I'm tired now. Sleep found their way to my eyes.

A/N:

Hello readers. I'm extremely happy today. All thanks to SHINee and shawols. Love you all. The chapter is only of jjong POV. I hope you like the chapter. Uff.. Finally they confessed their love.. But not officially tho.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. No one knows what tomorrow holds for us. I hope their relationship goes well with out any obstacles.
Jjong oppa saranghae❤️
❤️sarngeyo readers