Is That A Proposal?

Shika's POV :

Whole night I was watching over jonghyun. I slept on couch. I got up. I know it's early but I can't even sleep. I made breakfast for everyone. I said them that I will be taking care of jonghyun. So,no need to worry. They didn't want to leave him but I ensured them that I will be there for jonghyun. They all left the dorm. Jjong is still sleeping. I'm preparing juice for jjong. I heard a sound may be jjong is awake. I went inside and I got worried. Jjong tried to get up but failed. I got angry out of concern. I yelled at him " are you mad? What are you trying to do? Can't you just call me?"

He said sorry. I said OK. I was going out to bring his breakfast, he caught my wrist. I asked what? He said "sorry". I said it's OK, no biggie. But call me whenever you need something. He again said sorry. I asked him what are you sorry about?

He said "I'm sorry about my stupidity. I'm sorry about my foolishness, I'm sorry about my jealousy, I'm sorry about my words, which have hurted you, I'm sorry for all the emotions which you have gone through, I'm sorry about all your tears, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for making you cry ". By hearing those words I teared down. I kneeled beside him. I'm wiping his tears.
Then again he said" and shika I love you, I love you for being you, I love you for coming into my life, I love you for being with me, I love you for never leaving me, I love you for who you are. If you ask me how much I love you, I have no answer. If you ask me when I started loving you, I have no answer. May be by looking at you for the first time I fell in love with you. If you ask why I started loving you, may be I don't have any answer, but I can say one thing without you my life is empty. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I want you for my whole life. Nothing else matters me unless I have you by my side. I promise you that I will always love you by being your side. I will always be with you and when the time comes I will even lead you from being back. Shika you are one of the best thing that happened in my life. I need you shika. May be sometimes I feel possessive,some of the times insecure, some other times jealous but never leave me and please don't ever consider my words when I'm drunk, I love you shika. Will you be mine?
Shika I don't know what to say. Be with me, stay with me, live with me,believe in me, and build a small world with me, will you love me? ".

Literally I'm in shock by hearing his words. The words and what he said I never knew that he loves me this much.I don't know why but I'm crying. May be tears of joy. I asked him" is that a proposal? "he smiled and said" yes". I hugged him and I replied "yes... Yes... Yes" I love you too. Thank you for loving me jonghyun. I need one promise. He asked "what?"

I said when the time comes you need to support my decision. You shouldn't ask any details like what and why. You shouldn't get angry on me. May be I'm hiding something from you, but when the time comes, I will let you know.

Jjong said "OK jagi. I'm OK with it. But promise me that you will never leave me". Omo.. Jagi... He's calling me jagi. I smile and kissed on his cheek and said I think you got your answer. We smiled and he pulled me by his side. We are on bed now and I'm in his arms. I said I love you. He said "I love you toooo yeobo".

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you like the chapter. I loved it. Woah... Finally jjong proposed shika... Yippee.... I'm totally happy for them. How are you feeling about this?