Surprise

Shika's POV :

Yippee... It's Sunday. I feel like Sunday is life. We can get up late. No tensions. No worries. I woke up, I came out and to my surprise, all are already woke up and even got freshened. I smiled to myself. Uff me being a lazy ass and I can't help it tho. I greeted them.I went to fresh up and meanwhile key is preparing breakfast.

Minho's POV :

We are thinking about Shika. I want to give her a surprise. So we decided to let's surprise Shika. We all prepared breakfast for Shika. It's Shika's day for us. She always helps us so we all decided to spend the whole day with Shika and to make her feel special.

Onew's POV :

We made breakfast. We don't know exactly what we made. So we named it SHINee breakfast. Shika came she had breakfast. We all are looking at her face to guess her expression. She smiled. Said it's yummy. We said her to let's hang out. She said yes. We all are disguised and Shika is laughing hard. This girl... She always laughs at us whenever we are disguised. I patted her head... Cute siso.

Shika's POV :

We all are in the car. Jjong suddenly blindfolded me. I asked them what's wrong but they remained silent. The car came to a halt. They are Making me walk but they held my hand so that I won't fall over anything. They are guiding me. I think this is it. I can't feel anything but I'm hearing the crowd cheering and some are chanting something in Hangul. They removed the blindfold. It took time for my eyes to get adjusted. Where are we? What is this? The wait is it a concert?

Woahhh...I'm at a concert. I saw Kai on the stage. I think it's an Exo concert. Wow. I thanked them. We have fun there. I think I'm acting like a typical fangirl now. But I didn't care. Though I don't know much about Exo but the environment here. It feels awesome. The fan chants and the girls screaming. Wow. I turned to Tae and asked thus it goes the same with SHINee concert? He laughed and said yes. Woah... I said to them. I wish one day I will be at your concert. Screaming and chanting. They all laughed at my words. We had fun at the concert.

Now we are in a restaurant. I an onew Oppa are fighting over chicken. I love it when onew hyung gets stubborn over a chicken, but he's sweet he shared his chicken with me. But I love Teasing him. Our stomachs are full. I don't know about them but mine is surely full. So I said let's have a walk. They asked where. I said in a conventional store. They laughed and key said, "who does walking in conventional store?". I laughed and said I do. Common let's go. Pali VA.
They smiled and Minho said "pabo". I chuckled. Whenever I will be with these boys, they make me feel comfortable. I can be my usual self around these boys. We went to the store and the first thing I was looking at is food items and precisely chocolates.
Jonghyun bought chocolates for me. I thanked him like a baby girl, smiling wide. Jonghyun said "SHINee at your service mam, what can we do for you?"

I smiled and asked do you guys do prayer? They said yes we do, we go to church whenever it's possible. I asked them if there any temple in Seoul? Indian temple? Key said," yes, I think there is one". Can you guys please take me over there? They said command accepted mam. I smiled at them. The temple is with less crowd so they removed their disguise.

Minho is in front of me. Tae and key are back to me. Onew and Jonghyun is by each side. They acted as bodyguards. I smiled at their actions and said I love you guys. Thank you for being with me. We all came out of the temple. We went to a park. It's getting night. The sky is black. We all laid in the garden with me in the middle. I said to them "I love full moon night and watching stars. It makes me feel like everything is at ease. My soul feels like it is free".jonghyun got surprised by my words. Onew said, "these are the exact words Jonghyun says, whenever he sees stars or night sky". Tae said your thoughts are matching.

Jjong POV :

I wanted to make move on Shika. I want to confess her. But what if she says no. What if she leaves all of them because of me. I taught let's wait for a while then I will ask her. We all went to the dorm. We all are going into our rooms. Shika and Tae are still in the living room. Tae is whispering something to Shika. She exclaimed "what?". I went to my room. What were they talking about?I wanted to know. I tried to sleep but I can't. I was waiting for Tae to come.

A/N:

Hello readers. Thank you for your support. I hope you like the chapter. Let's see what Tae said to Shika. Any guesses?
❤️saranghae everyone.