Last Night

Shika's POV :

They enjoyed the concert.. They earned love... They earned happiness... But me.... My thoughts are interrupted by the boys. They all hugged me.. I said ewwww... You guys are sweaty. Then jonghyun teased me by even hugging more. I hit him playfully. They are changing now and I'm in my room. Every one came into my room with food in their hands. They said let's enjoy our last night in here. I said sorry guys I lost my appetite. But jonghyun forced me. I said no.. Then he started feeding me and the rest of the members are saying "uvwuuuu". I smiled at them and kissed his cheek. But deep down something is disturbing me. They are moving to their rooms. I said jonghyun to sleep with them. But he's not ready. He said I didn't spend time with you from many days.. So I will be with you. I said let's make it a boy's night. Spend with them. Enjoy your sucess. Tae hugged me and said "noona you are sweet" and kissed my cheek. I'm shocked and jjong yelled at him. We laughed at them. Now they left the room. It's empty.. Silent... My thoughts started to speak loud...

I'm worrying now. They deserve more. He deserves more.. I'm nothing. What if something happens to them because of me? I know my cousin can't reach them but I'm concerned. What If I get to leave for India? Shinee can't take it, jjong will suffer. Ani this can't happen. I already lost my family and I'm not ready to loose any of them. The best way to avoid something dangerous is to distance my self from shinee. The people are after me. I can't even gaurentee my life now and I don't want jjong to suffer Because of me. He needs to hate me and by that way even if I'm gone. Jjong won't suffer that much. The best way is I need to make him hate me. But how its possible. Will he hate me? I need to make it possible. But how? He loves me a lot. And he... Loves shinee... Music. I got a idea. If I say that he will surely hate me. I know rest of the members also hates me after listening to it. He will leave me after that question and then after, I know my life will end in India but I need their safety first.

Boys :

Tae "hyung. Is everything alright with shika? She seems lost."

Jjong "I know right. May be she's scared. But gwinchana she will be alright."

Key "but I wonder why she suggested boys night. It's more like just a excuse. May be she wants to be alone."

Minho "as jonghyun hyung said may be she's worried. I think she needed some space."

Onew "I guess so. Don't worry guys. She will be back to normal. We have tomorrow whole day to spend with her. OK now... Let's talk about something. I'm end of topics."

Tae "let's discuss about our futures.. Like what we guys do.. When we get older."

Minho "it sounds interesting. Let's start with me. I... Em.... I will start a sports academy. Then I can play soccer. Now it's onew hyung turn."

Onew " Me... Me.. I will open a chicken restaurant... Yumm.. Yumm.. I can be with my love then."

*Every one laughs*

Tae" that suits you hyung. I will... Open a dance academy.. That sounds awesome. "

Key" I... I... Open a show room. I will design the clothes. I can enjoy my work. "

Jjong" Me... Me.. I don't know what I do but. I can say that I will be happy in my life. Shika, me and our small family. And of course you guys.. I will be a knight to my small princess.. My daughter and obviously my son will guard his mother and sister. Our small quarrels. That's what makes life beautiful right? May be when I get angry and yell at shika our son will defend his beautiful mother. When shika scolds our daughter.. I raise her in my arms and try to console her. Me and my baby girl hides and eat ice cream every night. I know I will love my daughter more than my son. I can say that. I will teach her music. Every night I will be holding my family in my arms. I will end my day with shika. I will always love her the way when I loved her at first. We will laugh together. Cry together and we will age together. After every dinner we will go on a walk and we will have our sweet talks. We will teach our children about true love. We both will inspire them. And I will be doing music. Did I say extra? "

Minho" nothing extra. You have perfect planned future. "

Key" I envy you. "

Tae" I have no words. I'm just a kid. And hyung your baby girl will be our princess. "

Onew" wow....I loved the way you panned your future. "

Every one talks for a while and they sleep.

A/N:

Hello readers. I hope you like the chapter. Shika's future planning and jonghyuns seems totally different. Thank you for supporting.
Saranghae ❤️
Good night 💙