Thank You

A/N:

Hello readers this may be the last update you will be receiving from SHINee's princess. Today I want to thank everyone. You guys supported me and made this story successful.

Yyyaaayyyyy it's 2k reads.

To be frank I was worrying to start the story. I was worried that would I be doing well. What if I portray the characters wrong. What if I do something wrong or hurt someone.

The main reason for me to write this story is jonghyun. I know he's a trigger topic for shawols and blingers.
I want him to be live with me... In my memories... In my imaginations... In my stories. Whenever I miss him... And if I read this story it's always feel like he's with me... I hope everyone feels the same. I was really worried about what if I portray jjong character wrong. I don't want to hurt anyone. But you guys... You loved it. Thank you for being with me.

I specifically want to thank :

deepika245

beingshawol

kimsmaraki

naughty_virus_

BettyCooper358

my_angel_world

Huzsnaz5

Srija1991

riyasoni9495

SurekhaDash

AbhigyanHota

And many more... I want to thank every shawol and every reader.

Thank you AbhigyanHota for the beautiful painting

Thank you deepika245

You are the one who inspired me to upload it. I still remember the words you said "be careful about the words you write. Someone may find it inappropriate but remember I will always be with you... I will stand by your side if someone says something though still the fault is in your side" that made me think.. Ok someone is there to support me. Thank you deepu.

Thank you for your votes and comments your feedback everything helped me to write something more interesting. I can't say if there will be any sequel or not but I wish to write one. And now I'm gonna write a new stry not a fanfic tho.  Wait for me and miss shika and jong.

Saranghae ❤️