7

Danny's pov

I help spiderman up. "Let's get back home you web head." I joke.

"RACE YA!" He yells swinging off.

"NO FAIR! YOU GOT A HEAD START!" I soar after him. We race back home, I win of course. Peter quickly changes out of his super suit. I just transform back and smirk at him.

"Lucky bastard." He mummers under his breath.

"You got that right. And did you forget I have super hearing." I smile smugly.

He glared at me. The door bell rings. "I got it." I open the door and Ethan is standing there with someone who I don't know.

"Hi Ethan. Hi person I don't know." I wave.

"The names robins. They, them please."

I shrug. "Ok. I'm guessing you here to work with peter on a project?" I ask.

"Yep."

"Come on in." I let them in.

"Danny who are they?" Aunt may walks in.

"This is Ethan. Me and him have to work on a coding project and that's Robin. They're helping Peter." I explained.

"Guys meet aunt May."

"Hello. Robin are you related to Danny?" Aunt may asks.

"Aunt may no." I sigh.

"Ok no need to get salty." Aunt may jokes.

I smile. "I'm going up stairs with them to work on the project. Ok?"

"That's perfectly fine. Dinners at 6." Aunt may says as we walk upstairs.

I creak open the door and peek though. "Peter?" I ask and look around. I look up and there he was, sitting in the ceiling. I quickly slam the door shut.

"What's in there Danny?"

"Nothing just can I have moment with peter?" I ask.

"Yea? Why is something wrong?" Robin asks.

"No! I just need to talk to him real quick. Be right back." I say going in. "PETER WHAT THE FUCK! GET DOWN!" I yell.

"GAH!" Peter falls of the ceiling.

"Danny what the heck!" Peter groans on the floor.

"We have guests." I say. "And they almost figured out that your spiderman!" I whisper yell.

"Oh shit! I totally forgot!" Peter apologizes.

"Web head" I mutter. I open the door. "You guys can come in. Peter this is Ethan he's going to helping me on my coding project." I introduced Peter to Ethan.

"Quick question but why where you so panicked Danny? What was Peter doing?" Robin asked.

"Nothing!" Me and Peter say at the same time. Robin and Ethan raise their eyebrows.

"Peter was being stupid and was hanging of the bunk bed! Than he fell!" I lie.

"Danny!" Peter glared at me. Ethan shrugs while Robin glares at us.

"Let's work on the project." I say nervously.

"Sure!" Ethan smiles.

"Ok." Robin shrugs. Me and Peter let out a grateful sigh.