39

Peters pov

"I've BEEN TOLD THE BOYS FRIENDS OUR HERE!" Thor booms, kicking down a door. I yelp and jump onto the ceiling.

"How often does this happen?" Tony asks.

"A lot. It's more funny when he's already up on the ceiling and gets spooked." Danny says.

"I have sensitive ears okay!" I frown. I jump down. "I swear Thor is going to burst my ear drums someday." I grumble.

Thor just looks confusedly at us, unsure of what happened. "Friend Stark! Why might you have called us here?" Thor asks.

"To meet the boys friends, and to talk about the green Goblin." Tony answers.

"Makes sense." Steve walks out from behind Thor.

"We're the avengers and we couldn't find him. How could they help?" Clint asks, "not trying sound rude. I'm just asking."

"That is true. We couldn't find him anywhere on the face of earth." Natasha adds.

"What if he's not on earth." Robin asks.

"Are you suggesting what I think your suggesting?" I ask. Robin nods, and Danny's face pale.

"Are you saying. He went to the ghost zone?" Danny asks, "That actually makes sense. Considering half of the ghosts their want me fully dead."

"Then he could have nearly a whole army of untouchable ghosts by his side." I realize.

"Who you gonna call?" Tony says.

Danny looks at him, "Ghost busters?"

"I don't get the reference." Steve says confused.

"Where going to watch that when this is all over." Clint says. Natasha shrugs.

"Friends. I believe we should listen to young Danny. He has fought these spirits before." Thor says. The avengers look at Danny.

"We are going to need ghost hunting tech. And a lot of it." He says, "Which means, I need a place to work and materials. We should probably head back to Amity, grab stuff."

"Danny no. You just went and you where tortured." I say sternly.

"But-"

"No buts. Clint stop laughing." I say.

"What a minute. Danny was tortured!?" Ethan exclaims, confused and worried. Me and Danny look at each other and then back at them.

"Kinda?" We say.

"By who?" Robin asks.

"Let's change the subject." I say.

"The GIW." Tony says.

"TONY!" Me and Danny yell.

Ethan sighs, "Of course. So how do we stop them? We need to get ghost hunting tech but we can't with them in the way."

"I say we get mister Stark to hack into their system." Robin says.

"Call me Tony kid. Mister Stark makes me feel old." Tony says.

"But you are?" Ethan says, confused.

"Clint stop laughing or else I'll put mechanical bed bugs in your bed. Again."

"I like this kid." Clint says, trying not to laugh.

I sigh, "Robin that sounds like a good plan. Tony are you okay with it?" I ask.

"Hells Yea. I'll get what we need." Tony says, "You wanna see my computer lab?"

"Yeaaa!" Ethan cheers.

Robin nods, "sounds good."

"Me and Peter are going to go on patrol." Danny's says.

"Be back in three hours at the most." Steve says.

"Sounds good." I say, slipping on my mask.

I open up a window, "lady's first." I say to Danny. Danny sticks his tongue at me and floats out. "Geronimo!" I cheer, jumping out.

I hear the sound of Steve freaking out as I fall. I shoot a web and swing gracefully. "You nearly gave Cap a heart attack." Danny says.

"Oops." I smirk, knowing he can't see it under my mask.

"I know your smirking idiot."