36

Peters pov

Fury stared at me. "Um I guess I should get down." I said nervously, getting down.

"I want an explanation." Fury demands. I explained how I got my powers and why I became spiderman.

Fury is about to say something when Bruce walks in, "You guys can go see Danny. Oh hi Fury." My eyes widen. I rush down to see Danny. He's sitting in a hospital bed.

"Hey Casper." I say.

"Sup web-head. Mind telling me what happened when I was in hell?" He smirks.

"Well, after I got your text about the G.I.W I went to the Avengers for help. After I asked for help Tony realized that me and you weren't here, so he may have called me. And my phone may have went off. And cap may have unmasked me." I said.

Danny sighs, "Well at least we don't have to lie anymore." I laugh.

"Danny!" Tony yelled coming in. The rest of the Avengers followed suit. Danny just looked at them.

"Well I guess the cats out of the bag." Fury than walks in and see's Danny.

"Tony mind telling me how you ended up taking care of the two heros we happened to be looking for?" Fury says.

Danny laughs, "Honestly when we found out that you guys where trying to figure out who we are we freaked out. We thought we were utterly screwed. And honestly, now that it's happened it's not that bad."

"You could say that again Casper." I add.

"Honestly-"

"don't actually repeat it Danny." I sigh.

Danny just smiles smugly. "Ok I need an explanation on how the ghost hero of Amity ended becoming the sidekick of New York's own spiderman." Fury says.

"I'm not a sidekick!" Danny frowns.

"We are partners, a team. Danny's not my sidekick, as funny as that would be." I laugh.

We then explain what happened and how we ended up being like brothers. Fury raised an eyebrow, "Did your aunt know?"

"Yep. I remember the first thing I heard her say was, washing the American flag my ass." Danny laughs.

"Yep. Got grounded for nearly a month." I add.

"Washing the American flag?" Cap asked.

"I washed the spiderman suit and accidentally turned everything blue and red. When aunt may asked what happened I lied and said I was washing the American flag." I explained.

"How the heck did you manage to keep your secret for this long?" Danny asked.

"Your no better." I say. Danny raises an eyebrow and looks at me.

"You literally sat on the freaking ceiling when we had guests over. If I had opened the door like a normal person than you would have been outed." Danny says.

"Ok I forgot we had guests over geez give me a break!" I sigh.

Fury sighs, "I'm surprised that this is the guy that managed to take down the lizard, electro, and green goblin. And rhino, twice." I shrug, "it's my job."

Danny laughs, "The pay is terrible but it's hella fun."

"Danny we don't get payed." I sigh.

Danny frowns, "you just had to ruin my joke."

The avengers sigh at our childish behaviour. I suddenly realize, "shit... Ethan and robin are going to be pissed."

Danny's eyes widen. "Fuck."

"Language." Danny started to get up.

"No." Bruce said pushing Danny back down.

"Why?" Danny asked.

"Because you could pull out your stitches." Bruce says.

"Bruce. Me and Peter both have advanced healing." Danny says.

"Still you where freaking dissected!" Danny rolls his eyes, "You do know I've dealt with stuff like that before? The G.I.W have been trying to kill me for a while now. They aren't a new threat." Danny says.

"You mean you've been dissected before?" Tony says freaking out.

"Yea?" Danny says, unsure of wait to say. "That's it I'm shutting the G.I.W down." Tony says stomping out of the room.

"I'm going to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. And also help him take down those jerks." I say getting up and following after Tony.