29

Danny's pov.

We finished breakfast. It was really good. "Me and Peter are going out to visit a friend. Is that ok?" I ask.

"Yep, just don't get mugged."

"I think a certain spider and ghost will keep that from happening." I joke. Peter glares at me.

Tony laughs, "Well if you do see them tell them to visit. By the way nice hat."

"I like the headphones better." Peter smirked.

"Great, are you a fan?" Clint asked.

"You could say that. These where a gift from my friend, the one where going to see right now." I said smirking.

If only they knew. "You know I'm not a big fan of them. There just kids who are going out pretending to be heros." Clint says.

"Well they stop crimes and save lives while you turn a blind eye. That sounds pretty heroic to me." I say before I can stop myself.

Clint glares at me, Natasha just gives me a face that said "really? Did you really just do that you idiot."

"I'm a fully trained spy I'll have you know." Clint smirks.

"Yes and I'm a fully trained asshole. That's what my friends say at least." I smirk. Clint and Peter laugh.

"Language!" Me and Peter roll our eyes.

"Come on Danny." Peter grabs my hand and pulls me to the elevator.

"Ok I'm coming! No need to pull my arm off." I joke. We go out of the tower and into a nearby alleyway. I turn us invisible and fly us over to Ethan's house. We land on his fire escape and I turn us visible. "Boo." I say, spooking Ethan.

"Its going to take a while used to that." He says while I smirk.

"So what's the problem?" Robin asked.

"One of them figured out." Peter says quietly.

"I fucking knew it." Robin sighs.

"This isn't good. Did they tell the others! Which one is it?" Ethan says worried.

"Black Widow was the one that figured out. I don't know how but she did. She promised not to tell anyone because she respected our secret. Which is nice, so we have some one on our side." I explain.

"That's actually a good thing." Robin says.

"Yea. But it also means we need to be more careful." Peter says.

"And we also need to not stand up for are superhero personas like you did earlier. Danny." He says glaring at me.

"But-"

"Ni buts. If you continued to do that they could have gotten suspicious! Luckily they probably just think your a fan but still." Peter said.

"Sometimes I wonder how you two haven't fucked up and revealed your secret." Robin says dryly.

"Well geez aren't you a little ray of sunshine?" Peter says.

"You mean the ball of death in the sky? Than yes, I am a ray of sunshine." Robin smiles.

I laugh and Peter rolls his eyes. We sat in silence for a bit.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Ethan asks.