12

Danny's pov

After I got dressed, (Peter already was dressed.) we said bye to aunt May and headed into the city. "So what's this place you want to show me?" I ask.

"You probably have already heard of it. But I figured hey! It's Danny's birthday! So why not show him it." Peter shrugged. We walk in front of stark tower. Peter stops.

"No way...." I whisper.

"Yes way. Know come on our we'll be late. I still have an internship to uphold." Peter jokes. We walk inside and Jarvis greats us.

"Hello Peter . I assume this is mister Fenton?"

"Yea. You can just call me Danny." I said amazed.

"Ok Danny. I assume Peter knows where to go and what to do. Stark is in the lab." Jarvis says.

"Tony really did make an a.i!" I said breathlessly.

"Yep. He can be quite sassy sometimes as well. Come on elevator is this way." Peter pulls be toward the elevator and we go down to the lab.

"Did you just bring me her so you could still work on your internship?" I asked.

"Slightly. Plus I thought you would like to see the lab!" Peter admitted.

I sigh, "thanks Petey." We got out the elevator and walk into the lab.

"Hey Tony. Sup Bruce, this is Danny." Peter introduces me to Bruce.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Danny." Bruce smiles.

"Thanks." I smile back.

"Sup Dan the man." Tony scoots over in a chair.

"Don't call me Dan." I glare at Tony.

"Jeez ok Daniel the spaniel." Tony shrugs.

"Please just call me Danny." I sigh, Tony shrugs.

"So do you like science?" Bruce asks.

"Yep! My favorite is astronomy. It's so fascinating thinking about how big the universe is and how small earth and people are compared to it." I ramble about.

"That's cool. It seems very humbling. Maybe Tony should look into astronomy." Bruce smiles.

Tony gasps, "Excuse you! I am humble!" He says offended.

"Tony your ego is bigger that the Earth is." Peter jokes. Tony just sulks in the corner.

---------------------------------------
Ethan's pov.

I walked over to Danny's house. It's his birthday today so I thought I would drop off a my present for him. I got him a ITunes gift card and a hoodie with the constellations on it. I knocked on the door. Aunt may opened it. "Oh hello Ethan. Danny and Peter aren't here at the moment. They'll be back home later." She said.

"Oh ok. I got a present for Danny. I can come back by later when he's home. That way I can give it to him in person!" I smiled. "Thanks for telling me! Text me when they got home!" I walked off.

"I will have a nice day Ethan." Aunt May smiled and waved.

I was walking back home when I noticed a shadowy fugue in a alleyway. Just keep walking Ethan. Maybe they won't notice you. I thought to myself as I walked by. I heard a haunting laugh as someone flew above me and grabbed my hoodies hood.

"Tell me what you know about Phantom." The green goblin smiled evilly.