16

Danny's pov.

"But wait before you go! Here Danny! I got you a birthday present! I was planning to give it to you in person but I couldn't because you weren't home." Ethan says giving me a gift.

"Thanks!" I open it. "Whoa! Thanks so much! This is a really nice hoodie!" I hug Ethan and put the cool hoodie and the ITunes card into my bag.

"I got you a gift too. I was actually walking down to your house when I saw Ethan get kidnapped."They hand me the gift they got for me. It was a pair of spiderman headphones,

"Nice headphones." Peter laughs, And a Danny Phantom beanie.

"I like the hat better." I joke. "Thanks Robin. Thanks both of you." I hug Robin. "The last time I had normal friends who knew my secret they..." I go silent, remembering Sam and Tucker. I sigh, "Don't die on me please." I smile sadly, putting the gifts in my bag.

"Don't worry Danny. I don't plan on it anytime soon!" Robin says.

"I second what Robin said." Ethan smiled, we laugh. Robin and Ethan head home while me and Peter go back to the tower.

"Is your friend ok?" Tony asks.

"Yep! He almost got mugged while on his way to our house. He was trying to give Danny a birthday gift. Luckily our other friend was their and knew how to fight." Peter explains.

"Did you hear the news about Spiderman and Phantom! There just kids! Not to mention Phantom isn't just a ghost!" Tony says amazed.

----------------------------------------

Peters pov.

"Yea we heard the news." I say, trying to seem excited.

"Fury called us. He wants us to try and find out the duos identity, something about wanting them to join the avengers." Tony mutters the last part.

Shit... I think. "That's really cool!" I say. We can't let them know. I don't really want to have shield control my life. My phone dings. There's a text from.... Harry!!!

"What the! That's not good..." I mumble. I read the text.

"How much do you like your house and aunt?"

"Danny. We have a problem." I show the text to Danny.

"Oh god is he going to?"

"What is it now?" Bruce asked worried.

"I used to be friends with Harry Osborne before he went all crazy and he kinda hates me now. But I just got this test from him." I show Bruce and Tony the text.

"That's not good. Do you want me to fly you over?" Tony offers.

"Yes please." Danny says, worried for aunt May's life.