32

Peters pov.

I swung around the city. Stopping multiple robberies, some rape attempts, and helped some people out of a house fire. By the time patrol was over I sat down at me and Danny's meeting spot. I checked the time, he should be here by now... I waited, but Danny didn't show up. I swung by Ethan's house, I knocked on the window. "Peter what are you doing? It's the middle of the night?" Ethan groaned, opening the window. I told him what happened at the tower at that Danny went back to amity to get rid of sloppy. "Your telling me that iron man was told of by a 16 year old?" Ethan asked.

"Yep, but that's not the problem. Danny hasn't returned yet and I'm starting to get worried." I sighed.

Ethan thought for a bit, "What was that ghost hunting group in amity called? The guys in... something?" Ethan asked.

"The G.I.W or the guys in white. Oh god, do you think? This is not good." I said wide eyed.

"If they have Danny then.." Ethan couldn't finish his sentence.

"I've got to get help." I said, determined.

"Who can possibly help?" Ethan asked, then he realized, "oh you dumbass. You do realize that they aren't trying to figure out who you are?"

"It's the only choice I have. I've got to, Danny's in serious danger otherwise." I say.

"You don't even know if they have him!" Ethan argues, when my phone suddenly rings. I look down to see a text message from Danny. "Help. G.I.W."

"Oh shit." Ethan whispers.

"Ok i'm going to get help. Stay here Ethan I'll keep you updated." I say, swinging away.

"You guys are so screwed." Ethan mutters before going back to bed. I swing over to the avengers tower. This is a terrible idea. Yet it is kinda my only choice, I mean there's no way I can do this be my self. I land on the towers roof. I guess Jarvis alerted the avengers because they came up.

"Ah the man of spiders is here!" Thor blurts.

"So whatcha doing here spiderman? And where's your pall Phantom?" Tony asks.

"I need help. I don't know who else I can go to for this, but it's about Phantom." I say. Tony's face lights up. " I'm so going to regret doing this." I mutter. " Sorry about the running away thing. It's just that we like to keep our identies secret. After all everyone who has figured out is either dead, or is in serious danger." I say, earning a few sympathetic looks.

"So what's the problem?" Clint asks.

"It's Phantom. He's been kidnapped." I sigh.

"Wait. Your telling me, that a ghost, well half ghost, was kidnapped?" Tony laughs.

"This isn't funny! He's in serious danger and your laughing! I can't believe it, while my brother is kidnapped by a ghost hating agency that will probably try and dissect him, you laughing like that's the funniest thing ever!" I growl.

"The halfa is your brother?" Thor asks.

"Not by blood. But that's what he is to me, family." I say. "And now the G.I.W are going to turn him into a full ghost." I whisper. Black widow places a hand on my shoulder, surprising everyone, even me.

"What is this G.I.W you're talking about?" She asks. I explain what the G.I.W are and why it's so dangerous.

"They already kidnapped him once and they fucking tortured him!" I say, worried for Danny's safety. This surprised the avengers.

"They did what?" Black widow said. Oh yea, I forgot she knows. Now she knows that Danny's been tortured before, great.

"Couldn't he just go intangible?" Clint asks.

"Ghost have their weaknesses." I simply say, "And the G.I.W know that." I look down.

"This is a lot more serious than I thought." Bruce says.

"I will help the man of spiders find his brother!" Thor blurts out.

"Really!" I look up.

He smiles, "of course!"

"Thank you. This means so much to me." I smile. "So. um.... are you guys in?" I ask.