31

Danny's pov

I stare at the Fenton thermos for a bit. Remembering everything I did with it. I shook away the thoughts, gotta stay concentrated. I grab the fenton ecto-net blaster, (I forgot what it was called.) and run out of the room. "LOOK AT ME! I BET YOU STUPID GHOST FOOD COULD HURT ME EVEN IF I WAS PARALYZED!" I yelled, causing the food to get angry. The food somehow joined together and made one giant food monster. "I feel like I've seen this somewhere before. Oh wait." I mutter sarcastically. The food monster runs at me. When it gets close enough I jump to the side and trip it. I quickly shoot a net at it, catching it. The thing roared. "Who knew keeping this would actually end up being useful." I say.

"Danny you know that that thing can go through the net?" Clint says, bow ready.

"It would if this was a normal net. Now I just have to find out what to do with you sloppy." I say pocking the food monsters head. "I could put you in the thermos, but I'm not sure if that would even work." I say to sloppy.

"What are you going to do? Spill soup on him?" Tony laughs.

I smirk, "I think you forgot that the Fentons where ghost hunters. Every ghost hunter has a ghost capturing device." I smirk, flipping the thermos in my hand. I uncap it and suck sloppy into it. "That's taken care off." I say, dusting off my hands on my pants. "I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh yea!" I say walking up to Tony.

I slap him. "What the fuck where you thinking!? I told you to not mix food and ectoplasm and what's the one thing you do?" I scold him. I hear the rest of the avengers and Peter laugh.

"I mixed food and ectoplasm." Tony says meekly. I point at the damage.

"Jeez no shit Sherlock! Your luckily I kept my parents inventions or else we would have been screwed. Now if you excuse me I'm going to find a certain ghost and see if he can do something about sloppy." I say walking out. Trying not to freak out about what I said. Oh god why did I say that know they know I have some connection to Phantom.

"Danny wait up!" Peter says walking up to me.

We go into the elevator. "Oh god. I'm so dead." I whispered.

"You kinda already are." Peter says.

"Now's not the time for jokes. So I have to go back to Amity. Go to my house without the G.I.W finding me. And I also have to stuck sloppy in the ghost zone." I say.

"That can't be to hard. Right?" Peter says.

"You just jinxed it." I glare at him.

"Crap." He mutters. The elevator door opens and we walk out. We walk out the building and into an alleyway.

"While I'm dropping of sloppy how about you start patrol." I say.

"Sounds like a plan!" Peter says. Getting on his suit.

I looked away and said my signature catch phrase, "I'm going ghost!" Two light up rings come from my waist and spread over my body. Turning me into the hero that everyone loves. "See ya later partner." I wave.

"Don't be to late." Peter smirks from under his mask.

"Wouldn't dream on it webhead." I take to the sky. Flying as fast as I possibly can to the Fenton works in Amity.