10

Danny's pov

Robin went back home and we invited him and Ethan to come back over later this week. As soon as Robin went out the door I sighed. "Ok they are a lot smarter than I thought. We are going to have to be a lot more careful. I mean Ethan literally almost figured I was phantom!"

"Yea. And how old does he think I am in the spidersuit?" Peter grumbled.

"Well you are spider-man, not spider-teen. And why the heck where you on the ceiling!" I questioned him.

"I may or may not have been reading banners article, on the ceiling." Peter laughed nervously.

"And why did you have to do it on the ceiling?"

"Danny we have powers you can't expect me not to use them when no ones around." Peter explained.

"True." I muttered.

"Look I just forgot they where coming over. I'll be more careful next time Casper." Peter says messing with my hair.

I go intangible so his had goes straight through my hair. "Salty much?" Peter jokes.

"Yes." I glare at him. Peter laughs and we head to bed.

We have school tomorrow after all.

( 3 months later)

Robin and Ethan have became really good friends. Almost coming to the house everyday. Peter and me have been doing patrols and there's been less villains breaking out of prison and more muggers and such. We where hanging out upstairs when aunt may called us down. "Peter! Danny! Come down stairs we have a guest!" I hop off the bed. "RACE YA PETER!" I yelled racing down stairs.

"DANNY NO FAIR!" Peter said chasing after me.

"Hey you did the same to me!" I chuckled.

Peter glared at me as we walked over to aunt may. She was talking to- "Holy shit it's Tony Stark!" I exclaimed.

"Well it's nice to see I have a fan. I'm here about the internship." Tony smirked. "I decided that it was best to choose you Peter."

"Really? Whoaaa." Peter said excitedly.

"I knew you would get in Peter!" I said. "Robin owes me ten bucks." I smiled.

"Danny did you bet with Robin that I would get in?" Peter glared at me.

"Maybe...." I smiled. "Hey I knew you would get in. I mean you literally read Banners article about DNA and gamma energy. And understood it. I just figured hey might as well mess with Robin." I joked.

"I like the way this kid thinks." Tony ruffles my hair. "I'm not a kid Mr. Stark." I say pushing his hand out of my hair.

"I'm not sure if I should be glad you believed in me or insulted that Robin didn't." Peter sighs.

"Both." Tony said.

"Yea both." I agreed.