25

Tony's pov

"I don't think we should ask Danny anytime soon. He's been through a lot, and if we suddenly brought up his dead family than that could hurt him." I said.

"We really need this info. But your right it would hurt Danny." Cap said.

"Wow cap actual agreed with Tony." Clint joked.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm going to check on the guys. They must be exhausted, a lot of things happened to them." I said, heading to the boys room. I knock on the door, "Guys it's me Tony." There was no answer. I panicked internally a little bit. "Jarvis what are Peter and Danny doing?"

"They are fast asleep on their beds sir. There's nothing to worry about." Jarvis answers. I let out a sigh of relief and open the door. The boys where fast asleep on a couch. I chuckle and move them to the bed. While Peter was extremely hard to move, Danny was extremely light. Which made me kinda worried, but I shook away the thought and made sure to remember to make sure he eats. I'm still surprised that this kid could be the key to figuring out Phantom.

I turn off the lights and walk out of the room, not noticing the red spandex suit in the corner. "Danny and Peter are fast asleep. They must have been exhausted." I tell the gang.

"I've over heard that the son of Fenton knows about the half dead man of Phantoms." Thor said loudly.

"He might know. We aren't sure, but he used to live in Amity and his parents where ghost hunters, so there's a chance he does." Clint said.

"Does anyone find it odd the goblin was the one who blew up Peter and Danny's house, but was also the one who released this info? And Danny is someone who supposedly has info on Phantom?" Bruce questioned.

"He's must have been going for Danny." Natasha responded.

"But what does Danny and Peter have to do with Phantom and Spiderman? We now that Peter was friends with the goblin before he went crazy. But why would goblin come after him? Of all people why Peter and Danny?" Cap wondered.

Natasha's pov

I thought to myself about the connections of Danny to Phantom, And Peter to Spiderman. Well Danny's eyes where glowing green earlier, and I know that wasn't just my eyes tricking me. Could that mean? Danny is Phantom? That means that his ghost hating parents had hunted down their own without them noticing. And it means that Danny probably blames himself for the incident.

That also means Peter is Spiderman, the guy who successfully took down the Lizard, Electro, Rhino, and the Green Goblin, and he's just 17, he's just a kid....

I actually feel kinda bad for them. I mean, they probably both know that we are after them. They are probably freaking out about getting there secret identity revealed. But I have to tell the team.....

Or do I?

Oh god I'm going soft already.