28

Peters pov.

We walked into the kitchen. Everyone was talking but when we walked in they stoped talking. Did Natasha lie and tell everyone? Oh god I hope she didn't. I panicked.

"You young sirs are in a lot of trouble." Tony said glaring.

Me and Danny look at each other, than back at him. "What did we do?" I ask. Hoping that it wasn't what I thought.

Tony glared at us, "You know what you did." He says.

"Really cause I don't seem to remember doing anything. Yet again my memory ain't the best." Danny smirks.

I smack him on the head, "Danny I don't think knows the time for sass." I say.

"How long wear you planning to keep this from-" oh god.

"Tony stop the kid looks like he's about to piss his pants." Clint interrupts noticing my panic.

Tony frowns at him. "Clint you ruined my joke!" He frowns.

"That was a joke!" Danny says slightly pissed.

"Yea." Tony says smugly.

"How is that meant to be funny!" Danny asks confused. Tony just shrugs. "Peter we live with a mad man." Danny says.

I laugh while Tony frowns, "I'm not a mad man!" He says.

"Really cause that messy hair gives off mad scientist vibes." Danny smirks.

Steve laughs, "The kids got a point Tony." Tony just stared at me and then back at cap.

"You just made cap laugh!" Tony says awestruck.

"You do realize he's human? Well superhuman but still human." Peter says.

"No he's not he's a robot boy scout with a stick up his ass!" Tony yells.

Me and Danny probably laughed harder than we have ever before.

"Oh my god! I would never expect a man older than me to be so childish." Danny says, gasping for air.

"HEY!" Tony yells while everyone laughs. I smile, maybe living with the avengers isn't such a bad thing after all.

"So what's on the menu?" I ask, walking into the kitchen.

"Steve made some toast with eggs and bacon." Bruce said.

"Steve you can cook?" I said while Danny shivered at the mention of toast.

"Yes, people always seemed to be surprised when I say that." He says.

"If I try to cook than the fire department should be called ahead of time." I joked, "But Danny can make some awesome cookies."

"Oh you flatter me to much. But you aren't to bad, my parents where a whole lot worse." Danny smiled.

"Oh yea, I remember you telling me about a certain thanksgiving." I laugh.

"I will never be able to look at Turkey the same way again." Danny shivers.

The avengers where kinda confused. I walk up and fill a plate up. Danny does the same but without the toast. "You guys sure are hungry." Bruce says.

"Growing boys need food." I point out.

"Danny why don't you have any toast?" Natasha asked.

"Toast is evil." Was all he said.

"Still traumatized from the toast incident?" I ask.

"You try not to be traumatized by your own food trying to eat you." Danny glares at me.

"Wait what the fuck?! Did you just say that your own food tried to eat you?" Tony says, excited.

"Yes. Turns out that mixing ectoplasm with food doesn't end up well. It took a long time for my parents to realize this." Danny says, biting into a price of bacon. The avengers just stared at me.

"Holy shit." Clint said.

"LANGUAGE." Cap yelled, tired of everyone cursing.

We ended up explaining about the food and telling Tony to not mix ectoplasm with food in order to make it come alive.