22

Ethan's pov.

"We should tell Robin." I say, knowing he will be pissed if he doesn't know.

"Ok." Danny nods.

I call robin and ask him to come over. "Be there in a sec." They say, hanging up.

"Robin lives in the house next to me so he should be her any second." I say as I hear tapping on the window. I look out to see Robin. I quickly open the window.

"Robin why are you at my window?"

"It's faster to climb the fire escape than to walk in." They say, climbing in through the window.

"You got that right." Peter laughs.

"We've lost count of how many times we've done that." Danny laughs.

"So why'd you invite me over. By the way sorry about your aunt." He says to Danny and Peter.

"Thanks. And it's about that." Danny says before explaining through situation.

"You guys are fucked." Robin says.

"No shit Sherlock. I mean you managed to figure out our secret no problem, and your just a teen! Now we have a full on team if superheroes trying to fugue out who we are." Peter complains.

"Not to mention two of them are trained spy's. And one of them is already pissed at me." Danny added.

"Danny what did you do?" Robin asks.

"I called Hawkeye bird brain." Danny smirks. I sigh.

"I think you two will be fine as long as Phantom and Spiderman aren't seen with Danny Fenton's and Peter Parker's friends." I think out loud.

"And as long as they don't figure out about my parents tech than we will probably last longer." Danny adds.

"Wait what did you parents do?" Robin asks.

"They where scientists of the paranormal." Danny says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aka ghost hunters." I add in, remembering what he said before.

"Yikes. Did they know?" Robin asks.

"No." Danny sighs.

"They died before I could tell them." Danny says sadly. "Why does everyone I care for get hurt?"

"That's the cost of being a superhero. If anyone knows, they usually get hurt. Hell Ethan almost got hurt earlier!" Peter adds.

I used to see Phantom and Spiderman as people above me, superhumans that are invincible. Now I can see they are just broken people trying to do good, I see them as my friends. I think to myself.

"We need to be careful. Goblin is still out there, and he's going to come for us next. We have to do something before that can happen." Robin says.

"I think me and Danny should patrol more around this area. We should do a check up every night to make sure nothing happened." Peter says.

"That's a good idea." I nod. "I can teach Ethan some basic fighting techniques. That way he can protect himself." Robin adds.

Danny nods. "After patrol I think we should meet up here. Cause if we happen to get hurt there's no way we can go back to the tower without Jarvis notifying Tony that we're hurt."

"Is that ok with you?" Peter asks me.

"Yes. It's a good thing I learned first aid!" I smile.

"Also, Robin, sorry to ask, but there's this back lockable box in our old room, I can't go back there as Phantom or Danny, I'll be noticed. Same with Peter. Could you please go and grab it for me? It holds my Parents blueprints, all that's left of their work. I haven't made copies yet, I don't want to lose them." Danny asked looking down at his hand's, sheepishly.

"Sure." Robin replies. "I'll bring them back here."