15

(I changed some of the things just so it flows better cuase this grammar sucks.)

Peters pov

Ethan and Robin look at us. "We May or may not have powers and use them to fight crime." I nervously explain.

"Is that all you can say web head?" Danny smirks.

"Well I don't expect you can do better Casper." I glare at him.

"Dude just say. Hey we might be Phantom and Spiderman, and green goblin used to be your best friend but then came down with a terminal illness and went sicko thinking your blood would heal him but you refused. So now he's out for revenge also he killed your ex girlfriend. Which made you stop being Spiderman because of depression." Danny rambles.

"Way to be straight forward." I mumble, glaring at Danny.

"YOU'RE PHAN-" Ethan yells, before quieting because of Robin's death glare.

"You're phantom and Spiderman?!" He hush's.

"I kinda thought Spiderman would be older." Robin mutters to themself.

"Do I really look older in the suit?" I question, slightly insulted.

"I mean you aren't spiderteen." Danny shrugs.

"And it could help with secret identity stuff!" Ethan adds.

"No one expects the teens." Robin Shrugs. "That's a weird benefit."

My phone buzzes, a notification from the news app. Why do I still have a news app? I never check the news... "uh, apparently people filmed the fight. It's surprisingly good quality. I wonder what camera- ow!" Danny smacks my head.

"Peter this is not to time to nerd out about camera stuff! what did they see and hear?" He begins to internally freak out, he's terrible at hiding stuff like that.

I nervously click the report. "THIS JUST IN IS THE MENACE SPIDER MAN ACTUALLY A RASCAL TEEN? AND DOES HIS UNDEAD SIDEKICK HAVE A SECRET IDENTITY? THIS HAS BEEN JOE-" I click off.

"Should I bee insulted he called me a sidekick or worried this info is out?"

"Danny which one do you think?" I say panicking.

"It's fine! I mean off all people why would they expect you two? They'd probably expect some athletes to be hero's not um you two. Speaking of secret identities. Danny how the heck do you keep one, and why is your hair white while being phantom?" Ethan asks.

"Yea, while I do think your telling the truth, I don't exactly believe that." Robin adds on.

"Go ghost?" I look at Danny.

"Go ghost." He nods smirking. Two rings flash into existence and travel up his body.

"Show off." I roll my eyes as robin and Ethan gap in awe.

"Your just jealous you need a suit."

"Yea, but at least I didn't need to half die to make a secret identity." I quip, Danny glares.

"Well at least I didn't get bit by a spider to get powers. Like seriously how did you not notice that in time?"

"I was preoccupied." I defend.

Ethan, still in awe, let's a giggle loss.

Robin looks up in realization, "So that's way you freaked out when you went into your room." He says pointing at Danny.

"Yea, this Idiot decided to sit on the ceiling while having guests over."

"Okay this is just bullying now." I complain, "listen, let's just get back to stark tower. I still have and intern ship to uphold."